- Self - directed object oriented in development, planning and implementation.
- Ready to learn and adopt new methods of execution of work.
- Briefly and promptly defining and developing solutions to add the value.
- Commitment towards work and knowledge sharing nature.
- Can work independent as well as in a team
- Hardworking and Quick Learner
- Positive attitude
Associate application engineer
- Responsible Manual and automated testing of NX and Teamcenter interaction.
- Handling Active Workspace in NX and a single point contact person for Active Workspace Teamcenter & NX integration.
- Installing Active Workspace and preparing environment for QA and development use.
- Upgrading Active Workspace.
- Installing and publishing Active workspace environment on cloud.
- Reviewing functional specification for Active Workspace.
- Writing autotest as pre functional requirement and executing them interactively.
Associate application engineerResponsibilities:
- Windchill and Creo integration Automation
- Responsible to write autotest for Windchill and Creo integration functionality by using Selenium tool.
- Monitoring failure analysis.
- Windchill, Creo, Core Java, Selenium.
- Acquainted with QA processes and SDLC
- Responsible Manual Tester of NX and Teamcenter interaction on Windows and Linux platforms for new releases as well as maintenance releases. Performed thorough testing for various projects through different integration phases of NX and TC. Testing included functional parameters, UI, New functionality, Performance testing based on the Test plan execution
- Worked on Teamcenter in integrated mode. Projects involving compatibility of NX with different releases of Teamcenter
- Good Technical knowledge of various machines and manufacturing processes.
- Worked on conventional, NC, CNC, VMC machines along with the unconventional machines used in tool room e.g. milling, lathe, drilling, grinding etc.
- Able to route the manufacturing process plans and tooling for different products.
- Good knowledge about tooling design & manufacturing process
- Active workspace 3.2, 3.3
- Proficient in Active workspace
- And Active workspace with NX integration.
- CAD/ CAM software (NX11 & 12):
- Proficient in Modelling, Drafting and assembly modules.
- Knowledge of expression based parametric solid modeling & NX-Sketcher.
- Knowledge about Macro and journal, Part Family.
- Knowledge of inter-part modelling (WAVE)
- Knowledge of CAM programming
- Aware of following CAD/CAM/CAE Software:
- Auto Cad, Creo, Ansys
- Computer Programming skills:
- C & C++
- Core Java (13 months of working experience)
- Basics of Java script and AngularJS
- Proficient at - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Visual Studio