Confidential is an Enterprise SharePoint Architect with over 12 years of experience designing and developing innovative SharePoint solutions for Confidential 1000 companies. He has extensive experience with SharePoint Infrastructure, Search, Access Management, Office Web Apps, Site Design, Information Architecture, Custom Development, Workflow, Integration, Security, Third Party Tools and Dashboards & Reporting. His in - depth SharePoint knowledge mixed with his consulting & architectural skill-set makes him a great resource to lead large SharePoint Teams and Initiatives. Over the years Confidential has demonstrated his ability as a leader by driving adoption across organizational levels while guiding an organization through operation and process change management. His success can be derived from his approach; evangelizing executives & users alike, clearly setting expectations, carefully Casting-Vision and regularly users, site owners & administrators on the best practices and benefits of SharePoint. As a result, Confidential has a helped his past employers streamline operations, improve business processes, achieve high levels of adoption and reduced operational costs… And he can do the same for you.
SHAREPOINT & TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:
- SharePoint: & Online Experience with WSS 2.0, 3.0, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365
- Servers: Windows 2000/NT, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012
- Databases: MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft MCA Trained (no cert)
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- Vision Casting
- Infrastructure Design
- System Design
- Information Architecture
- HLD/LLD Technical Design
- Risk & Reward Analysis
- MS VISIO
- Altova UML
- MS Office (Excel & Work)
- UML Candidate Architecture
- UML Communication Diagrams
- UML Business Process Flows
- UML Component Design
- Defining Requirements
- Identifying Approaches
- Crafty Search Bases Solutions
- Customize Search Scheme
- Customize Ranking Models
- Defining Search Scope
- Configuring Search Policies (Crawl frequency, Sources, Types, Dictionaries and Suggestions)
- Content Search Web Parts
- Search Results Panel (Box, Filter and Results Webparts)
- Search Query Manipulation
- Design Templates
- Managed Metadata
- Multilingual Navigation
- Term Sets
- SSO / NTML
- ADFS Multiple Claims Providers
- Forms Based Authentication
- Custom Pages
- C#, ASP and HTML
- App Model / Custom Web Parts
- CSOM, JSOM and REST/API
- Scripting & Customer Services
- PowerShell, C# and SQL
- Data Security Strategies
- Custom Group Policies
- Auto Group Assignment based on User Profile
- Custom Workflows
- Custom Event Listeners
- Custom Services & Timer Jobs
- Oracle Web Services
- Visual Studio TFS
- Custom MS SQL Data Stores
- IBM BPM
- MS Active Directory
- MS Project Server
- Various Rest/APIs
- MS Dynamics CRM 2011
- Sugar CRM
- Social Platforms
- (FB, TW, MySpace, Blogger)
- Google Analytics
- Various Marketing Tools (SaaS)
- Traverse Accounting Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon
- People Soft / SAP / Peachtree
- Various ERP Systems
- OCR Tools (Readers & Writers)
- Ultipro (HR System)
- Redgate SQL Toolbelt
- K2 Workflow & Forms
- SharePoint Designer
- Nintex Workflow
- Visual Studio
- SQL(T-SQL & PL/SQL)
- ASP (Classic - .Net 4.0)
- Cold-Fusion (4.5 - 7.0)
- Visual Basic (6.0 - .Net 4.0)
- C# (2.0 - 4.5)
- HTML (2.0 - 5.0)
- DHTML xHTML
- VB Script
- Database & Server Technologies
- MS SQL (7.0 - 2012) mySQL (3.0 - 5.1)
- MS IIS (5 - 8)
- MS SharePoint (WSS 2.0, - 2013)
- MS ForeFront
- MS Windows ( )
- Red-Hat Linux iLOG
- Office 365 App Dev
- Sales Force
- Office 365 Management
- Microsoft CRM
- Adobe Image Ready
- Adobe Photoshop (4.0 - CS6)
- Adobe Illustrator (8.0 - CS6)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash (5.0 - CS4)
- Quark xPress
- Microsoft Visual Studio (6.0 - 2013)
- Adobe DreamWeaver
- Adobe Homesite
- NotePad ++
- Beyond Compare
- Subversion SVN
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Visual Studio Team Foundation
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bridgeline iAPPS CMS
- Ektron CMS
- SiteCore CMS
- Telerik SiteFinity CMS
- Oracle eBusiness Suite
- SalesForce CRM
- Kentico CMS
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intuit Quickbooks
- Adobe Acrobat
- Casewise Corporate Modeler Suite
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance agile / SCRUM
- HITECH ACT 2009
- Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
Director / Architect
- Consult Program Stake Holders to identify specific requirement (including integration, security, data migration and etc.)
- Define, document and share architectural approach
- Oversee all technical aspects of projects & programs (including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- Developed custom Integration APIs and Services (c#, t-SQL, pl/SQL, Web Services, APIs, XML, JSON, PowerShell and etc.)
Lead Digital Solution Architect
- Consult market resources to identify specific localization activates (including integration, security, data migration and etc)
- Define, document and share architectural approach which address localization requirements
- Define 6 month to 24 month road map for each market and the Global Technical Approach
- Assist market teams to define high & low level technical designs.
- Lead Architectural Review session with Architecture Team
Solution Architect / Sr. Consultant
- Guided Business Requirement Gathering Activities (Including JAD Sessions, Interviews and Table-Tops)
- Worked with clients, business analysts and technical (internal and external) resources to determine Functional & Non-Functional requirements
- Created Architectural Building Blocks including (diagrams, component specs and process documents)
- Designed & Shared Low Level Technical Designs
- Oversaw all technical aspects of projects (Design, Development, Testing, Implementations)
Director of Marketing
- Developed a Tactical Marketing Plan for Confidential Event
- Built a Marketing Team to execute the TM Strategy
- Lead Marketing & Communications Team
- Designed & Developed a custom SharePoint Online / SalesForce solution for Volunteer Signups and Management of Signup Data
Director / Architect
- Consult clients and lead all technical efforts related to projects
- Identify, document and promote Technology and Coding Best Practices & Standards
- Assist Project teams to design and develop system/environment enhancements.
- Lead & Manage Project Teams
- Perform staff performance reviews
- Manage resources and forecast resource needs
- Architect & Design SharePoint Systems ( Hardware, Configuration, & Taxonomy)
- Architect & Design Middleware Systems (leveraging SOA, MicroServices and Rest/APIs designs)
- Leveraged Common Design Patterns for Data Integrity, Security Models and Content Management.
- PTA, Trusted Subsystem Design, Data Mirroring, Search Enterprise Wide
- Supported Custom Applications which integrated with Soap and JSOM/Rest APIs
- Marketing Response Dashboard
- Designed & Deployed an Integrated SSRS Dashboard
- Consumed Data from Various Marketing Reporting Services (including V12 Data Service, Marketo, MOZ, Google Analytics, and Various other SaaS and PaaS sources.
- Custom Designed Data Repositories in MS SQL 2012
- Designed the HLD for the Data Import Process
- Designed the LLD for the Reporting Process
- Managed Team during development
- Social Media Content Management Toolset (Central Location for Users to mine data for patterns and predictability. Second, to add, schedule and monitor content distribution and response).
- Custom Configuration of Search Sources for SharePoint 2010 Fast Search and Social Media Platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and Tumbler)
- Designed & Scripted MS SQL 2008 Tables, Triggers and Stored Proc to support Custom Content Management System (Leveraged SSAS, SSMS, and Redgate Toolbelt).
- SharePoint BCS to port in SQL Content and Social Platform(s) data.
- Custom Apps Pages for Content Creation and Management
- Custom Kitchen Design System (SharePoint 2010 Custom System for Designing a Business Proposal for a Custom Kitchen).
- Integration with Dynamics CRM
- Integration with a Custom .NET Application for Proposal / Estimate Generation
- Integration with Traverse Accounting System
- Retrieving Data from various sources to build a customer estimate and store in CRM while distributing by Email to the customer.
- Law Firm OCR Conversion (Image Only PDFs converted into Searchable PDF) (For Legal Discovery Purposes)
- Designed and Created a custom Data store (in MS SQL 2008) to manage process.
- Designed and Created an Event Listener to review all uploaded file (to SharePoint) to determine and flag Image Only PDFs for conversion.
- Designed and Created a Custom Application to nightly Process all Image Only PDFs and convert to Searchable PDFs. System was designed to only up date with a new searchable version.
- Consulted and guided future state technology initiatives as they modernized current environment .
- Identified, documented and promoted Technology and Coding Best Practices & Standards
- Assist Project teams to design and develop system/environment enhancements and new enterprise components.
- Assisted Project & Application teams trouble-shoot and debugged existing Systems.
- Supported a large WF/SOA Based invoice, billing and reclamation system. System included end to end Workflow to support billing process from balance to print and delivery.
- We a secondary capability of reclamation of account once system is made aware that payment was received.
- Designed new systems & applications and define process for the purpose of integrating multiple systems including Databases, Web Services (leveraging SOA and Micro-Services patterns) and other external applications.
- Architect and Designed SOA for the purpose of integration with DB2, MS SQL, IBM MQ, various rules engines (iLog and others) and interfacing communication endpoints like IBM MQ FTP and HP ITSM Systems
- Designed and Supported Black Box SOA services for asynchronies 2 way communication with various financial institutions
Director of Web Services
- Designed architecture and developed functionality necessary to integrate Dynamics CRM and SharePoint together and with other external systems
- Designed and developed custom built SharePoint Systems and applications with custom datasets, sites, lists and libraries all for the purpose of integrating multiple systems including Databases, Web Servers and other external applications.
- Designed, developed and implemented Digital Marketing Plans to grow brand awareness, increase website and social media traffic, foster trusting relationships with potential clients and enhance web site stickiness, conversion and sales which affect the bottom line.
- Designed and Developed Multi-Platform Secure Communication Messaging Systems for Health, Legal and Financial Industry clients with OCR & PDF document creation and manipulation.
Director of Web Services
- Increased realtor VOW system's up-time from 75% to 99.99%, and visitor capacity from 25 concurrent users to 70 simultaneous visitors, while decreasing page load speeds by 40% by redesigning the architecture of the vow system, services, servers and data, migrated databases from mySQL to MS SQL 2005; all the while continuously supporting and maintaining up to 350
- Saved the company approximately $250,000 annually by building a secure messaging system in-house, on time and under budget.
- System provides 500+ employees with a secure method to communicate with customers and partners. (C# .NET 3.5, SQL 2008)
- Developed and published in 3 weeks a brand new .NET 3.5 website with the dynamic capability to support personalized micro-sites for loan officers.
- The site successfully converted approximately 6% of visitors into customers and attracted nearly 10,000 visitors monthly.
- Saved annually by developing and managing online Pre-Qualification Loan System. The system generated $10.2 million in direct sales and $46 million in indirect sales in 2009. It was projected and on track to generate $14 million in direct sales and $75 million in indirect sales in 2010.
- Introduced, designed, configured, developed and managed a robust multi-server Microsoft Share-Point Intranet environment which improved internal communications and reduced loan origination errors by providing a central repository for all documentation which ultimately reduces the potential for loan investor rejection by approximately 45%.
- Intranet increased productivity of staff by providing collaborate team environments, streamlined business processes, and centralized communication as well as collaboration tools for sharing ideas, calendars, documents and other forms of information.