- Over 8+ years of IT industry experience on Middleware Administration/Weblogic Administration.
- Extensive experience in Jboss and Apache Server Administration.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Trouble - Shooting and Maintenance of Weblogic Server 9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss, Apache Web Server on different UNIX flavors and environments.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Oracle Weblogic Server in various Window, Linux, and Solaris environments.
- Experience in Apache application server like Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x
- Experience in installing, configuring and trouble-shooting Apache Webserver on Linux platform.
- Experience in installing and configuring Jboss standalone and domain mode.
- Experience in monitoring of servers from BIP-IP/F5 load balancer for high availability
- Extensive experience in setting up multiple Domains, including Machines, Managed servers, Node managers across Clustered environments.
- Developed and maintained shell scripts that facilitate the Administration of application servers
- Used Weblogic console and admin tools to manage, administer and configure Weblogic Server.
- Worked as Administration, installation and configuration for Oracle SOA suite .
- Configured clusters, load-balancing and failover solutions.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication
- Experience in configuring and administration of connection pools for JDBC and JMS connections.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR, RAR applications in clustered environment using Admin console, Shell scripts & WLST scripts.
- Extensive experience in finding Memory Leaks and adjusting JVM Heap Sizes.
- Experience in Installing and Configuring LDAPServer and integrated with Weblogic Application Server.
- Knowledge of different Databases like Oracle, MSSQL, apart from setting up and integrating them with application servers
- Experienced in writing WLST scripts to automate admin tasks
- Basic knowledge in automation deployment scripts like Ant, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in performing Tuning the JVM for running Apache Tomcat
- Experience in using Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool in Production
- Knowledge of JBoss Messaging Persistence Manager
- Configuring and installing JDBC drivers and providers and testing the established connections for Weblogic and Jboss.
- Experience in installing and configuring Apache HTTP Web server 2.0
- Monitored server resources using Wily Introscope and Splunk .
- Working knowledge of IBM MQ Series and Siteminder
- Implemented security and configuration of LDAP, Netscape Directory Server, and Siteminder single sign-on configurations.
- Proven technical skills in Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning and Performance Monitoring of Weblogic Server
- Provided 24/7 on call support for development and performance people.
Application Servers: Weblogic 9.x/10.x/11g/12c, Jboss
Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server, Sun One (iPlanet) 6.0/ Sun One, IBM HTTP Web Server, IIS server(5/6)
Operating Systems: Unix, Solaris (8, 9, 10), Linux (3, 4), OEL 4/5, IBM AIX, Windows 2003/XP
Tools: /Utilities: BIP-IP/F5 load balancer, BMC Patrol, SiteMinder, TOAD, Sun N1, Eclipse3.0, BladelogicAutomationTool, Wiley Introscope, JRockit Mission Control, Devops, Load balancing, SQL Developer, Cruise Control, Manifest, JIRA, Wiki, Pacman, Oracle ESB
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i,10G, DB2, MYSQL SERVER, MS Access
Languages: C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Scripting Languages: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, WLST, Jython, XML, HTML, Shell Scripts, Perl, korn shell
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Middleware/Weblogic/Jboss/Apache Administrator
Environment: Weblogic server 11g,12c, Apache Web Server 2.2, BIP-IP load balancer, Splunk, JDBC, ESB tool, Load balancing, JNDI, J2EE, JMS, SSL, EJB, JSP, Servlets, WLST, ANT, Unix Shell Script, Oracle11gR2, Jboss application server.
- Installed, Configured and administered Weblogic server 11g,12c for development, testing and production environment on Linux platform
- Configured and monitored application servers on BIG IP F5 load balancer.
- Installed and configured Apache 2.2 with Oracle Weblogic Application server .
- Migrated applications from Weblogic server 10.3.5 to Weblogic server 12c.
- Worked on installing and configuring Tomcat 8.x
- Involved installing and configuring of JBOSS application server.
- Installed Jrockit, Weblogic, SOA suite, Web Center, Web Tier and Oracle MDM in GUI, Console and Silent mode.
- Deployed different Java J2EE applications like WAR, JAR and EAR on both standalone and clustered environment.
- Configured and administered JNDI, JDBC Connection Pools, Multi Pools and Data Sources on Weblogic Server.
- Configured JMS Server , Connection Factory, Topic/Queue, File Store, and Database Store and Distributed destinations.
- Configured clusters for high availability, load balancing and failover.
- Configured and set up Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication and Two Way SSL.
- Analyzed the parameters of garbage collection and Heap size for performance tuning of JVM .
- Analyzed Heap Dump to find memory leak.
- Wrote Shell scripts, Ant scripts and WLST scripts for the automatic startup and shutdown, backup and recovery process of managed servers.
- Installed VeriSign SSL s on Apache Webserver2.2 for secured application.
- Involved in Configuration management, Software deployment, Change management, Performance monitoring and Application maintenance.
- Monitoring the error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters in WebLogic/Jboss environment.
- Involved with the developers in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in Production on 24/7 schedule.
Sr. Weblogic/Apache/Jboss Administrator
Environment: BEA Weblogic 9.x/10.x/11g, BIP-IP Loadbalancer, Oracle SOA suite 188.8.131.52, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Oracle 9i/10g, Solaris 10, Oracle ESB, LINUX, Devops, Sun ONE Directory Server 6, SunOneWebserver 6.0, Apache 2.x, Jython, ANT, AWK, IIS, Oracle Access Manager 184.108.40.206, LDAP.
- Administration, maintenance, support and scaling of Application Servers ( Weblogic and Jboss).
- Configured and monitoring for high availability of servers from BIP-IP/F5 loadbalancer
- Created repositories using RCU (Repository Creation Utility).
- Installed Jrockit, Weblogic , SOA suite , Web Center, Oracle Access Manager, Web Tier and Web gate in GUI, Console and Silent mode.
- Performed installation, deployment and supported with http/https web servers using OHS, Apache HTTPD2.x and J2EE application Server Weblogic.
- Installed, Configured and administered of Oracle Weblogic Server 10.0 MP2 , and Web servers like Apache, iPlanet, IIS in Development, Test and Production Environments. and Used HP Opsware to build the servers.
- Worked on upgrading the environment from Weblogic 10g/11g to 12c
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) using WLST, Anthill, Sun N1 Service Provisioning System.
- Installed and Configured Apache WebServers , as a proxy plug in for Weblogic Server 11g. Worked on tuning part of SunOne.
- Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Installed and Configured OHS, iPlanet and IIS Plug-ins for Weblogic.
- Configured and created JMS queues & topics, Connection Factories, Data sources, bridges & connections pools & multi connection pool.
- Performance tuning/troubleshooting and in depth WLST Scripting knowledge for performing regular tasks.
- Installed BEA patches using Smart Update tool, and troubleshooting application and post-installation issues.
- Used BMC Remedy, and Team Tracker to generate problem tickets.
- Installed and Configured Wily Introscope and JProbe to monitor Weblogic servers.
- Worked with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers (BEA Weblogic, Jboss).
- Involved in security for enterprise class Java based Application Server.
- Involved in troubleshooting and Performance tuning using Resource analyzer and log analyzer.
- Installation and configuration of Weblogic server 9.x/ 10.x on production environment.
Environment: WebLogic Server 9x, Splunk, Sun One, J2EE, Web Services, LDAP, EJB, JDBC, XML, AIX, Solaris, Windows, SQL Server.
- Installed and Configured WebLogic 8.1 Application Servers/WebLogic Integration, Domains, Clusters on AIX, Solaris and wrote shell scripts for automation of WebLogic startup, and for log maintenance.
- Worked in deploying and managing / administering Weblogic based applications (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic and JBOSS)
- Tuned the TCP-related parameters in Operating System Level to improve system performance and reduce dropped connections.
- Configured and maintained WebLogic server with JDBC Connection Pool, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- I used to interact with Development Teams for Application Architecture changes, with respective to WebLogic configurations.
- Developed and maintained shell scripts that facilitate the Administration of BEA WebLogic.
- Troubleshooting, Load balancing, Testing and Code Profiling to measure the performance of the various applications deployed in WebLogic Server.
- Developed many shell scripts to automate the maintenance process of the WebLogic and recover the backed-up WebLogic configuration.
- Involved in assisting QA team in Load and Integration testing of J2EE applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Supported on call 24/7 for Production support.
- Configured SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and obtained digital s, private key for WebLogic server to provide secure connections.
- Installed, Configured Splunk monitor tool and created Dashboards for different domains.
- Node Manager Configuration - remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager
- Configured cluster (horizontal and vertical) for high availability, failover and load balancing.
- Configured JDBC connection pools, multi pools and data sources.
- Configured JMS server, JNDI, connection factory, migratable targets and persistent storage.
- Deployed J2EE applications like WAR, JAR and EAR applications.
- Responsible for performance tuning of JVM.
- Analyzed thread dumps for memory leakage and garbage collection parameters for performance tuning of JVM.
- Knowledge of installing, configuring and administration of Apache HTTP 2.0 Web Server and Tomcat 6.1
- Configured with standalone Managed Servers and Clusters of managed servers on Tomcat 6.1
- Load balanced Tomcat with Apache HTTP server with modik module for evenly spreading traffic across the multiple servers
- Worked as a system admin for UNIX (specifically Solaris) and Windows servers
- Administration of active applications which monitor the application server including installation of plug-ins for Apache Webserver.
- Implemented User, Groups and roles in LDAP directory server using Netscape directory server
- Developed Crontab scripts for timely running jobs and provide server status.
- Wrote Shell scripts, Ant scripts and WLST scripts for the automatic startup and shutdown, backup and recovery process, and health monitoring of Weblogic servers.
- Configured SSL for secured communication between applications
- Configured Apache Http Server 2.x to proxy requests to Weblogic Server by installing Web Server Plug-In.
- Used Oracle Service Bus as an SOA integration platform for managing interactions between heterogeneous services and ESB instances across the enterprise wide service network.
- Extensive experience in using Oracle Application Integration Architecture Foundation Packs to create business processes across applications, control and visibility over the business process integrations and strategic transformation
- Involved in developing portals including J2EE library file configuration, custom controls in page flow and visitor tools configuration
- Experience in handling Java and Sun HotSpot JVM tuning
- Involved in configuration management, software deployment, change management, performance monitoring, and application maintenance.
- Used configuration wizard and Admin Console extensively to create and manage Weblogic domains.
- Involved in managing releases of products from development to QA to Pre-Production and Production.
- Deployed J2EE Application in JBOSS servers.
- Assembled and Deployed the application in staging and in productions following change management practices and 24/7 support, worked in shifts.
- Involved in deploying the EAR files and scripting automated deployment of the applications.