A self-starting, highly motivated individual looking to join a high performing team of professionals that will utilize my experience and education to its full potential.
- -Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technology-focused with an advanced level of computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Internet technologies and online design.
- Work coordination, production scheduling, training, and project management experience.
Operating systems: MS-DOS; Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 ; Unix, Linux, Mac OS X.
Web site Design: Maintenance, programming, Shopping carts, multimedia, and CSS structures.
Graphics & Multimedia: Image editing, optimization, and format conversions Photoshop CS5, Image Ready, Illustrator CS5, Quark Express, Adobe Flash, Fireworks, Freehand).
Flash: Design, Animation, Action Script, Swift 3d Animation for flash.
Databases: Form creation in MS Access, MySQL.
Video: Movie editing with Adobe Premiere & Go live, After Effects, Final cut Pro, and Flash video formats.
Social Media: Social media integration, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
Productivity: Microsoft Office - (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Online Marketing: SEO optimization, Google analytics.
Web Accessibility: Section 508 and WCAG standards.
CMS Design and Development: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
Email Marketing: Newsletter creation, Mailchimp, Constant Contact.
Confidential, Stockton, CA 3/2008 1/2011
Web Developer / Designer
Duties: Web Designer and Developer. Responsible for the update and creation of multiple company web sites, site design, navigation and user experience. Weekly Email marketing campaigns. Online marketing and online sales as well as for the designing marketing material, printed material, etc.
Confidential, San Jose, CA 10/2007 1/2008
Web Developer - Contract work
Duties: Web designer/ developer for a small web design firm in Silicone Valley called M3Iworks.
Confidential, Ripon, CA 5/2005 7/2007
Web Designer / Marketing
Duties: Graphic designer, web Designer, label designer. Responsible for the update and creation of multiple company web sites, site design, navigation and user experience.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA 3/2002 9/2002
Web Designer/Project Manager
Duties: Web Design, web programming, and graphic design work on a team to build, plan, and create web sites for clients. In charge of navigation & linking of the final product.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA 1/2001 2/2002
Web Developer, Designer
Duties: Web design, graphic design, update and creation of company’s web site.
Education:Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes