- Over 3+ years of experience in position of “Software Developer” to implement software development skills using new and improved technological tools and techniques for the development of the organization.
- Core competence in Project Execution including Requirement Analysis, Procedure & Code Development.
- Strong Functional Knowledge in Insurance domain by execution of various applications.
- Good knowledge on Web Services.
- Experienced in installation and deploying applications on application servers such as Web Logic and Web sphere.
- Extensive skills in debugging code and logs as well.
- Extensive skill towards developing Generic solutions and reusable code libraries.
- Good hands on writing well - tuned queries for handling large volumes of data.
- Experience in different stages in software development life cycle (SDLC). In-depth knowledge of Core J2EE Design Patterns, Agile development.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a technically challenging environment.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong experience on Jquery, Prototype, JSON, Java Script, AJAX
- Utilizing advanced development patterns and component-based architecture.
- Design, development, review, integration, test, and deployment activities
- Experience working in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle with emphasis on n-tier/distributed architecture analysis, design, development, testing, and deployments under Windows & Client Server environment.
- Used XML-based integration techniques for interfacing legacy enterprise applications including mapping tables and columns, value objects, and interacting with DOM/SAX APIs. Hands on experience of Gentran integration Suite (EAI tool). Experienced in Salesforce integration.
- Experience using software design patterns and development methodologies.
- Experience working on financial, insurance and workforce management domains.
- Proven ability to deliver. Substantial productivity and quality through projects executed on-time. Flexible and always open to learn new technologies Confidential quick pace.
- Able to develop Web User Interface Designs in accordance with Software Requirements
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Process
Servers: Web Logic 11, Web Sphere 22.214.171.124, Apache Tomcat 8
Language: Java, C++, SQL, Shell Scripting
Technologies: J2EE (JSP, Java SE6, Java EE, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI) JSTL, Custom Tags, LOG4J, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXB, XSD, jQuery, JSON, XML Beans, STRUTS, Spring, Hibernate, Flex 3.0, CS3,CS4, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JUNIT, ANT
Database: MS SQL 2005/2008, Oracle 11g and Mongo DB.
Tools: Ant, JUnit, Log4j
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat (5.X/6.X/7.X), Websphere App and Portal Server
XML Technologies/ Tools: DOM, SAX, SOAP, REST,WSDL
Design Patterns: MVC
Web Frame Works: Apache Camel, Struts and Spring and Hibernate
IDE Tool: Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans, JDeveloper
UML Tool: MS Visio, Open Office Draw
Version Controls: GIT Hub.
Methodology: Agile and Waterfall
Data Visualization: Tableau
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Interacting with the Client and create/modify technical specifications as per the business requirement.
- Used Struts MVC Framework for front-end implementation, Spring core/AOP for business logic and ORM tool Hibernate for Back-end implementation.
- Developed DAOs to run performance intensive queries using Hibernate.
- Configured Spring configuration file, developed annotation based POJO’s to map objects to relational database.
- Developed various test cases such as unit tests, mock tests, and integration tests using different testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Deployed and troubleshooter application in UNIX environment
- Intense experience in working in UNIX environment using all the commands
- Extensive use of web services.
- Used ANT as the build system.
- Developed logging and debugging modules using LOG4J.
- Used Script building tool Apache ANT and versioning tool CVS for version control.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on Tomcat application server.
- Used Junit testing.
- Code Integration was done by using continuous Integration.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Graduate Assistant on Tableau Development
- Using Tableau server version(9) as a front-end BI tool and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 as a back end database designed and developed workbooks, dashboards, global filter page, and complex parameters based calculations.
- Developed a professional dashboard with multiple panels and parameters.
- Implemented Tableau mobile dashboards via Tableau mobile application.
- Developed Tableau workbooks to perform year over year, quarter over quarter.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
- Converted existing BO reports to tableau dashboards
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart.
- Provided Production support to Tableau users and Wrote Custom SQL to support business requirements.
- Understanding of requirements and providing estimates for new Change Requests
- Responsible for defect fixing, Unit testing and Preparation of JUnits.
- Debugging the code.
- Tracking JIRA user stories and leading the team.
- Flexible, approachable with Innovative solutions to team on coding.
- Reporting to lead on the progress Confidential each stage.
- Delivery process changes for the build activities.
Environment: Java and J2EE technologies, Spring Framework, Jetty, Mongo DB, Apache Camel, GIT Hub, JSON, Maven, Eclipse, Angular JS, JSP.
- Handled Evidence provider and requirement modules which plays key role in Underwriters decision.
- Experienced working on web services for Client Interfaces to communicate with BizTalk systems.
- Experienced working on web services for Vendor interfaces to communicate with different vendors.
- Designed database changes that are required for customization of TPP.
- Performed code reviews and involved in debugging the code for project specification.
- Reporting to PM on the progress Confidential each stage.
- Worked on performance tuning to handle numerous simultaneous requests.
- Worked on writing queries for handling large volumes of data in reports.
- Prepared Design documents for every enhancements and bugs delivered.
- Developed screens for the application.
- Delivered the code with Accuracy and Functional Specification.
- Extensive experience communicating with relational databases with JDBC such as Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Worked on code Refactoring and as well as Design patterns.
- Used SDLC with best practices.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum methodologies.