- Having Around 5 years of experience in SharePoint administration.
- Comfortable with 24*7 Supporting environments.
- Extensive knowledge and hands - on experience in Farm installation, configuration, designing, administering and managing SP2007/SP 2010/SP2013 SharePoint Online (Office365).
- Worked on Service Applications
- Experience in migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 farms.
- Experience on migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Online (Office365).
- Created Content Types for Document Libraries to maintain various data.
- Worked on content management system, SharePoint designer, workflows.
- Experience in Monitoring the SharePoint Farm and troubleshooting client side issues and server side issues
- Expertise in creating, configuring and customizing Web Application, Team Sites including Site Columns, Content Types
- Experienced in Backup & Restore of content Databases
- Extensively Worked on Web Parts, Custom List, Document Libraries and Picture lib.
- Good Experience in Installations and Deployment of Services Packs and Cumulative Updates for MOSS 2007/ SP 2010 & 2013.
- Expertise in Adding/Changing/Removing users and user group permissions for various sites, updating content & changing navigation
- Hands - on Experience in Resolving Client and Server Issues in SharePoint
- Experience on power shell commends
- Experience on monitoring and troubleshooting the client as well as server issues
- Expertise in configuring shared service providers in moss 2007, service applications in SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Maintaining Good Inter- Personnel relationship with all the people. Proven capability of working with a team and as an individual with good communication skills.
Development Technologies : SharePoint2010 & 2013, ASP.NET.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012 R2
Tools: Visual studio Testing tools, OTIS, Remedy, Sharegate
Platforms/OS: Windows Server 2008/2012.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2013.Application developer
- Responsible for back-up and recovery practices, and maintaining integrity and reliability of access to information.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining user profile properties, including “My Sites” functionality.
- Enable Access Requests in the SharePoint Site Collections
- Create and managed SharePoint Lists using SharePoint designer and Central Admin.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists
- Extensively worked with Business Team and Functional Team to review business requirements, and Functional clarifications.
- Provided support for SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services based intranet sites, Portal areas & contents, permissions & security, and managing Team sites
- Configuring User Authentication to applications and security configurations.
- Implemented Share Point Portal Server 2010 and configured Document Libraries, Web Parts, Custom Lists, Lists Data to a Spreadsheet, Creating Document workspace, etc.
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage
- Created Migration Profiles for migrating Content Management Server from different database including web application and site collections from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 sites to SharePoint 2013.
- Created meeting workspace in Team site for sharing information of meetings.
- Migrated content from old SharePoint to newly created farms using Database migration.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Gathering requirements from client
- Developed the OOB SharePoint features like Web Parts, Timer Job Services and Event Receiver.
- Worked on SharePoint designer
- Support and maintenance of the portal.
- Creating unit test case documents and Design documents.
- Worked on installation and configuration of MOSS 2010, Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 Enterprise edition across a large server (all 64 bit farm)
- Unit testing and integration testing.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008.Application developer
- Created different Users, Roles, Document libraries and Team Sites using Share Point Server
- Created Timer Job Definitions.
- Created Content Types for Document Libraries and Lists to maintain various data
- Worked on SharePoint Deployments like Custom web parts, Custom workflows and Content Deployments Created Event Receiver.
- Worked on the search configurations, content sources, scopes and issues resolving.