Sr. Applications Analyst
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and analysis of production issues across various systems and applications in an IBM mainframe environment.
- First line support analyst for Branch software and ATM related issues.
- Provide guidance on feedback reviews with senior managers, ensuring outstanding issues are tracked to closure.
- Finished in the top 4 in the innovative idea challenge contest out of 2500 ideas
- Drive improvement strategies for application support and other functional areas .
- Coordinated the process of code movement to Production in an IBM mainframe environment.
- Provided after hours technical support and troubleshooting of production code.
- Analyzed and resolved technical issues dealing with Credit card processing software using Cobol, CICS,VSAM and JCL.
- Supervised and guided a team of 10 programmers/consultants in the development and testing phases of projects using Vision Plus software.
- Wrote technical specifications and evaluated business requests of various Banking clients.
Project Manager/Senior Analyst
- Using Ascential Software ’ s QualityStage performed Data Cleansing (analysis, standardization,enrichment from internal and external sources) and Customer Unduplication process for Confidential in Windows 2000/XP and IBM Mainframe environments.
- Managed a project to connect all the local unemployment offices (KEKs) with the Dept.of Labor via the Web using Microsoft ’ s .net platform.
- The project was completed within budget and scheduled time plan, resulting in two additional offers by the customer.
- Trained the members of the Hellenic security forces on a new software package (E - Team) for the Athens 2004 Olympic games.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Senior software Consultant
- Reviewed causes and recommended resolutions to the Confidential ’ s Department of Labor to help meet the federal mandate for adapting to the year 2000 software compliance.
- Supervised and guided a team of 10 consultants during the remediation and testing phases.
- Remediated and tested over 100 COBOL/CICS programs and provided production support in an IBM Mainframe environment.
- The project was completed two months ahead of the scheduled deadline and under budget.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Enhanced and maintained COBOL programs in the Billing/Customer Contact systems.
- Wrote DB2 queries and SPUFI to maintain and testproduction files.
- Created test data and tested portions of the Billing system as required by monthly software upgrades.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Installed and maintained Computer Associate ’ s fmancial packages: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (Latest releases).
- Designed and maintained software in the areas of Sales, Inventory control, Finance, Purchasing, Warehouse systems, Human resources and Payroll.
- Supported a CICS Invoice Matching System, redesigned several maps and COBOL CICS programs to store invoices for newly created warehouse orders.
- Designed, analyzed, programmed and tested a Vendor Order Reporting System using COBOL CICS.
- This system filed and maintained Vendor orders for 4 warehouses throughout the lifecycle of the order.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Designed, developed and implemented a Contract System to interface with a Sales System.
- The project eliminated the need for duplicate keying.
- Designed, developed and implemented a CICS Credit and Claims System.
- The system resulted in a reduction of customer inquiry time.
- Developed and maintained a Sales Contract System using MICROFOCUS COBOL.