- Professional Scrum Master, Google Partner and PMI certified MBA (Information Systems) professional with experience in Project Management, Web Content management and Web migrations.
- Extensive and Hands on Experience in migrating websites from proprietary and SiteCore 7 platform to cutting edge SiteCore 8 CMS.
- Excellent knowledge in FullStack development.
- Google Partner and Google Analytics Individual Quotient (GAIQ) and Google Adwords Certified.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of various Project Management Methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban, using a wide variety of tools like MS Project, Workamajig, Trello etc.
- Developing mockups and wireframing using lucid chart, Balsamiq
- Proven ability to project manage website content development with key external and internal stakeholders
- Worked in all phases of full life cycle implementation including analysis, design development, blue print phase, configuration, Cut - over phase, Testing,, GO-Live and Post implementation support.
- Global exposure and experience working on large scale projects across geographies and teams
- Analyze, monitor and report web traffic and related analytics, and improve results against set KPIs
- Managing the external facing corporate website including; updating images, content, embeds, metadata, SEO requirements (while adhering to style guides) and other front-end and back-end website elements
- Solid design skills including knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop) as well as infographic/visualization development skills using Tableau
- Superior Communication skills, strong decision-making skills, Organizational skills, and customer service oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on, growth oriented environment. Excellent Analytical and Functional skills.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skill
- A team player with strong leadership skills and, ability to work-independently, multi-task and deliver projects in a timely manner
ERP and CMS Systems: SAP ECC 6, MS Dynamics, SiteCore 8, Sharepoint, Wordpress
SKILL: SAP GRC 10, SAP FICO, SD, WM, SAP HANA SPS 11, SAP ECC
Network Security: Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco Router & Switch security
Business Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Bizagi Modeler, Lucidchart
Project Management: Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, Microsoft Office Suite, Workamajig
Analysis & Design: Use Case Design, Processing Flows (Mapping), Functional Matrix, Business Rules Definition, Analysis Flows, MSMP, Process Control
Data Visualization & Modelling: Tableau, IBM SPSS Modeler, SAP HANA SPS 11
Risk Analysis Frameworks: OCTAVE, FAIR, PI-matrix
Application Software: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel (VLOOKUP, PIVOT tables)
Database: MS Access, Oracle, MY SQL Server, SAP HANA, MongoDB
Frontend UI Frameworks: Bootstrap4, Angular 4, SAP Fiori
Confidential, St. Pete, FL
Web Content Manager
- Part of a high performing team migrating over 3000 advisor sites from legacy and SiteCore 7 platform to SiteCore 8 CMS platform.
- Building new sites as per client selected features, migrating existing content from legacy system to the new platform and building customized pages.
- Performing Quality Checks to ensure the new web sites have entire content error free, with no broken links.
- Working in coordination with Compliance department to ensure the content meets regulatory standards.
- Configuring Google Analytics parameters to track website metrics.
- Publishing websites from staging server to live server and decommissioning legacy sites.
- Managing billing associated with sites and domain names
Graduate Student Employee/ Graduate Assistant
- Requirement elicitation from Top Management, analyzed existing process flows and submitted reports for adjunct faculty members, developing hybrid programs, accelerated degree programs and inclusion of Prior Learning Credits.
- Compared the employability, future job growth prospects in the studied fields, the related degree programs offered by other universities in the US for fields like Criminology, Nursing, and Data science using Bigdata Analytics and assisted the top management in preparing Business Cases for these programs.
- Mapping existing courses to integrate them with new programs and identifying potential student pool using AS IS - TO BE process modelling.
- Write complex MS Excel formulae like COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP etc. to analyze the data related to over 3500 records by data aggregation.
- Design dash boards consisting of over 100 parameters for top University management to visualize trends in summer session data 2008 onwards using Tableau and MS Power BI
- Updating records to the University ERP Systems, WorkDay and Jenzabar.
- Managing the university contacts with MFA students and keeping their database updated and consistent
- Perform research and submitted reports related to developing new Doctorate and Masters Programs.
- Managed content related to International Students’ Orientation on University’s LMS BlackBoard.
- Designed questionnaires and evaluated the feedbacks received for the Confidential 2015 Conference.
- Evaluating international transcripts for for MBA and MS applicants by converting their cores to Confidential.
IT Manager/IT Assistant
- Led business process & IT transformation project to transition excel based reporting to an automated reporting system
- Responsible for participating in all aspects of product life cycle management from concept through execution for reporting system integration as assigned by management. The position required a thorough understanding of market demands and technology trends
- Identified Stakeholders, developed Stakeholder register and RACI Matrix. Worked closely with customers, both internal and external and product specialists to assess business needs and provide products that supported and met those needs
- Identified, documented, and analyzed Business Requirements through conducting Joint application development (JAD) sessions and performed GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing system enhancements
- Identified product ineffeciencies in key areas of the weekly reporting process including data accuracy, process time and intended functionality and provided recommendations in a pro-active manner
- Developed prototypes and mockups using Balsamiq.
- Developed Use-Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, and Interaction diagrams using Rational Rose and MS-Visio
- Documented business process flows, functional specifications, and business requirements
- Prepared the project plan and carried out the implementation through working with cross functional teams to execute the system integration and measure progress
- Developed the project breakdown plan based on the functionality for various modules. Delivered metrics and summary of the release to higher management
- Tracked and reported key product development metrics while driving continuous improvement of the process
- Cultivated and screened new product ideas, assisted cross-functional teams to develop and implement new or enhanced products or services
- Assisted users in conducting User acceptance testing (UAT) to test the final application, to ensure all user requirements were catered to by the application
- Imparted Programs for C++, SQL, Java, Computer Networks, Physics, and Chemistry to over 80 students a year.
- Planned class schedules and coordinated among various school syllabi, leading all towards a common goal of achieving good grades and getting admission in a top-notch college/ University.
- Generated annual revenue of over INR 0.8 million & delivered 100% passing results every year.