- Around 3+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in Front - end technologies, application Software Specifications, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and debugging, Maintenance.
- Expert in W3C standards and capabilities of different web browsers.
- Successful work experience which include projects involving in Investment & Economic Management, eCommerce portals (Multi-vendor, B2B, B2C).
- Experience with WordPress, Magento 1,2, PHP, Drupal.
- Extensive experience with databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Prefers working on the edge when it comes to user experience design, and loves the challenge of bringing innovative ideas to life.
- Strong experience in building high-loaded, highly-available, cloud-enabled scalable sites and web services.
- Proficient in using LAMP Apache Web Server, MySQL, APIs, SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in performance optimization, debugging and profiling, solving issues in production environment.
- Adept of Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, Environment Orchestration and Automated Deployments.
- Highly motivated and responsible, able to work under tight deadlines and shifting schedule, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of application design best practices.
- Experience in managing tasks for team members and project status reporting to management.
- Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude and innovative thinking.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu (primary), Linux, MS Windows
Backend related: PHP4, PHP5, OOP's, MVC
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL
Frontend related: CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Sass, Less, JS, jQuery, AngularJS
Source Control: Git, GitHub, CVS
CMS: Magento, WordPress, Drupal
Magento: Enterprise/Community Edition, 3d party extensions integration and deep tuning (Amasty, AheadWorks, Mirasvit, etc.), Core optimization
Magento Web Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developing dynamic and interactive website that ensured high traffic, page views, and User Experience, resulting insignificant increase in sales revenue.
- Revamping web application security applications, minimizing hacker attacks from 2.3% to 0.02%.
- Fixing bugs from existing websites and implemented enhancements that significantly improved web functionality and speed.
- Designing and developing user-friendly website, including optimized check-out page that increased user clicks, and subsequently customer purchases.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Brought to life user interfaces created by design teams using latest web standards.
- Collaborated with back end developers to create a fast and seamless information architecture.
- Build e-commerce webpages using Magento1.x/2.0.
- Optimize and customize existing Magento Modules or create new ones.
- Develop scalable web applications using leading PHP framework.
- Provided daily maintenance of ecommerce dealer and consumer web sites.
- Oversaw the day-to-day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support,, and special projects.
- Designed and maintained websites (Magento CMS, Drupal CMS and WordPress).
- Rewrote code due to several bugs found in commercial available extension on Magento Commerce. Maintenance and QA on several smaller clients.
- Created the User Management for different user administrators such as Site Administrator and Site Users.
- Transferred Drupal and database from the local PC to the Internet server.
- Organized clients’ information by category for easier navigation of the website.
- Programmed client-side functionality using jQuery.
- Designed and implemented security program to protect all websites from SQL injection attacks.
- Performed key role in cross-functional teams through development, testing, and product launch.
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch and store the data using MYSQL database.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using MVC architecture.
- Used CSS3 to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Prepared a Test plan which specified the testing approach and strategy and the scope of testing.
- Worked with Visual Studio for converting web pages from .NET to PHP.
- Made various contributions to Drupal.org.
- Worked with LAMP stack.