- 4 yrs. experience in platform level development, end to end application packaging and deployment.
- 9 yrs. experienced in desktop design and development in ERP level.
- Project involves installation and upgrading of SQL Server package that is packed in the ERP application MBS ( Confidential business software).
- Configures the Installation Wizard, providing the customer a guide to simplify the installation process of the product. First - time installation and upgrades.
- Upgrades the existing SQL database of the customers via installation, increase its database size capacity and enhance its other features.
- Creates the SQL database for new installation.
- Support any adjustment on the part of installation package when Windows OS behavior changed or its requirements on its former or current release.
- Automated test installation to detect any issues on the build that is being deployed to the customers.
- A windows service hosted application that start the installation, triggered when newly build has been made.
- Azure VM machine conducts the test and Azure Blob is used for the storage of the build.
- UI form, backup tool for backing up build component files and SQL Server database and a console API that runs the same process based on the configuration files.
- XML wrapper class that manage the changes made in GUI
- Custom class that managed the check-in / out of the configuration file in the source control repository.
- Build program gathers of all components and source files, integrates with different third party tools that interacts with the product and secures the application to produce an MSI package that can be distributed to the customers.
- DLL for communicating FoxPro with Visual Source Safe.
- Messages and Error Logging functionality.
- Obfuscation scripts for securing the application
- Backup script.
- Registry reader wrapper utility
- Custom Fox project. creator utility
- Custom Fox Executable compiler utility
- Custom File Searcher
- Windows Installer wrapper class.
- Drive mapping for remote storage.
- Enhancement and bug fixing of FoxPro codes.
- Expanding of fields of department and store ID.
- SCOBS, Store Consignor Banning System
- Store Concession Time and Attendance
- Notifies all concerned for expiring documents.
- Creates contract for crew going onboard.
- Expedite the replacement / exchange of crew sign-on and sign-off.
- Generates crew payroll.
- Generates reports and Hash file for banks and gov’t mandated payables.
Senior VFP / C# Developer
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade support tools and utilities for Confidential Business Software (MBS). An ERP application from Confidential
- Coordinate design and implementation of applications, collaborating with project manager, engineering team regarding the details of project deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership to co-engineers in developing project architecture.
- Resolving bugs and other technical issue.
- Code, review, refactor, test debut and implement.
Position: Programmer / Analyst
- Analyze code, debug and develop Legacy applications for Company specific and Retail Affiliates. (Code, test, debut and implementation).
- Provide support to mall branches and concession partners by resolving technical issues.
FoxPro Consultant / IT Officer-in-Charge
- Design and develop applications for company specific use. (In - house application)
- Crew Management Application
- Crew Line-up Management
- Crew Payroll Application
- Supports the existing Legacy application
- Test, debug and documents the application.
- Conducts interview of IT personnel (evaluating, recommending).
- Evaluates 3rd party applications for business use and recommends hardware resources.
- Maintains LAN connectivity to minimize the downtime of day to day activities
- Manage company email distribution in Google and Local mail server
- Provides 1st level technical support on all the application users in the company.
- Manages FTP and Web Server Set - up Linux shared folders (SAMBA)
- Design and develop small applications for invoice and delivery transaction.
- Maintains other In - houses retailing 3rd party application
- SQL Database Administration.
- LAN Administration.
- Provides technical support to sales and marketing operations.