Frameworks: Jquery, AJAX, REST, Express, Laravel, Bootstrap CSS, Materialise CSS, Material UI, Angular material, Semantic UI.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP.
Database: MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB.
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant.
Development and version control tools: Atom, Brackets, Eclipse, MySQL workbench, NetBean, Mockups, Photoshop, Asana, Git, BitBucket.
3 rd party API: Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, TwitchTv, Instagram.
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
Web developer intern
- Designed and Developed highly responsive company website using laravel based on W3C standards .
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server written in PHP based framework.
- Used location service of the browser for integrating google maps API using clean code.
- Implemented innovative system for data collection, storage and management of customer details in MongoDb.
- Participated with SQA team in bug tracking sessions to discuss and resolve bugs reported in Asana for android application.
- Increased the performance of the web application by using minified js, CSS and by optimizing images and caching.
- Collaborated with product management to design, build and test systems.
- Introduced prototype design pattern for increasing the performance of the system.
- Designed web view Mockups for the developers to follow.
- Lead a group of 2 frontend developers for developing the website and creating the beta version.
- Coordinated with the backend developer for developing the database of the system.
- Worked outside the technical team for marketing meetings and helped in conducting legal procedures.
- Conducted investors meeting and gave presentations on the same.