Experienced and adaptable problem solver. Highly adept at empathizing with users, negotiating with stakeholders, and collaborating with team members to transform business needs into delightful user experiences.
RELEVANT AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- User Research & Design
- Requirements Analysis
- Wireframes & Prototyping
- Information Architecture
- Omnichannel UX
- Content Strategy
Confidential, San Diego
Senior UX Architect
- Collaborated with project managers, designers, market researchers, and engineers to deliver outstanding, innovative, and impactful solutions to our clients.
- Identified and fixed usability problems on a major retailer’s website that were preventing sales leads from being properly assigned to vendors.
- Partnered with stakeholders throughout the agency to design a cost - effective, easy to maintain, and modern new website.
- Quickly mastered Sketch, Confidential, Kentico Draft, and other tools in order to take over UX design, research, and content strategy for a large home builder’s new responsive website.
- Designed and prototyped a dynamic visualization tool to facilitate marketing budget recommendations for each stage of the funnel.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
User Experience, Staff
- Collaborated with teams throughout the company to design and improve internal and Confidential applications and websites.
- Researched, designed, and prototyped scores of custom internal systems and applications including an omnichannel visitor registration system, a patents research database, a company jet scheduling system, a library checkout system, and a security guard task management and compliance system.
- Conducted extensive user research and provided Engineering, IT, Staffing, Legal, Marketing, and Accounting product owners with valuable insight on how to make their applications more effective.
- Guided teams throughout the company on design improvements and helped them understand why or why not designs work.
- Generously shared UX resources and knowledge with co-workers throughout the company.
- Mentored interns and consulted with employees interested in user experience careers.
- Received over a dozen internal s (Qualstars) from business partners for outstanding work.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Worked closely with teams and stakeholders to define requirements for internal web and Confidential projects.
- Developed more effective ways to understand, communicate, and deliver requirements.
- Applied user research to improve project outcomes.
- Set up the first usability lab in IT.
- Built relationships and earned trust.
IT Project Manager
- Successfully launched dozens of web projects on time and on budget, managed limited development resources, and frequently managed ten or more projects at a time.