- Over 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Proficient experience on Manual Testing and Test Automation
- Strong experience in SDLC and QA life cycle.
- Worked on Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Hands on experience on Test Planning, Test Designing, Defect reporting and tracking, Test result analysis
- Hands on experience on GUI, Functional, Regression and testing both Web and client/server applications
- Ability to manage, maintain and troubleshoot test execution
- Experienced in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Test, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Defect Tracking tool HP ALM/QC Center, CSS and Test Management tool GTP of SAP
- Very good experience and knowledge on SAP HR functional modules OM, PA, Time, Payroll and Benefit Modules.
- SAP testing experience using QTP for automation, defining requirements, creating test cases, scripts, test sets.
- Worked with XML, Soap UI, HTTP, WS Navigator and Web services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, involved in interacting with core development team
- Ability to design, manage, and maintain an overall test framework along with key phases of test planning, test design, building, automating, executing tests, and reporting results
- Very good experience in deriving test scenarios and designing test cases from the requirement specifications
- Hands on experience in using SharePoint for document management.
- Used HTML, CSS for test reporting
- ISTQB Certified.
Test Management Tools: HP ALM/ Quality Center
Automation Tools: QTP, eCATT (SAP)
Scripting: VB Script, VBA
Testing Methodologies: Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, System, User Acceptance, Compliance Test
Database: Oracle, DB2
Other Tools: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Sr. QA Tester
- Involved in testing of Web Applications and Web Services
- Involved in writing Test plan and Test cases based on technical specifications and business requirements.
- Identified test case reusability, executed test runs, and validated actual results against expected results.
- Developed detailed Test Cases, Entry & Exit criteria for the application being tested and ensured that standards for documentation were followed.
- Used HP ALM for the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Defect management and to generate Reports & Graphs
- Involved in Web Service testing using SOAP UI
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix
- Performed Functional, Integration, System( Compliance Testing ), Regression testing
- Performed Sanity testing for new builds.
- Involved in analyzing requirements, writing test cases, test execution, reporting and tracking defects in ALM/QC.
- Wrote SQL Queries for Database Testing.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) to execute automation functional and regression Test scripts.
- Coordinated with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the defects and their timely resolution.
- Involved in the documentation of the application and setting up user guides.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Managed requirements and developed Test plans in GTP and ALM
- Executing the Test Plans for each support package from eCATT and ALM
- Reporting Defects through CSS and ALM/QC
- Worked closely with development team to resolve various issues.
- Involved in Regression testing, Functional testing, system ( Compliance ) testing
- Participated in weekly reviews, meetings to analyze the defect reports and ensure the quality
- Planned the test activities and evaluated the test cases, test reports.
- Scheduled and executed Manual Test Scripts through ALM/Quality Center; involved in Test Execution, reporting any defect in ALM/Quality Center.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL Queries to verify data Integrity
- Created required Customizations for test execution
- Automated Master Data creation by using PA30, PA40 Transaction through eCATT
- Handled Personnel Administration Webservices, tested manually using SOAP UI and automated by using eCATT tool
- Customizing the personnel actions as per Global Templates. (ex: Hiring, Leaving, Transfer, Rehiring etc)
- Performed Regression testing against each new build
- Handled Organization Management Web services, tested manually by using SAOP UI and WS Navigator and automated by using eCATT tool
- Creating Organizational units, Positions and assigning employee and task to the position.
- Running Time Evaluation Report RPTIME00
- Handled Personnel Time Management Webservices, tested manually by using SOAP UI and WS Navigator and automated by using eCATT tool
- Creation of Absence Info types 2001, Quota IT2006 for Employee
- Manually tested Benefits Web services by using SPROXY, SOAP UI and WS Navigator
- Automated Benefits Web service using eCATT tool and executed for UAT and regression cycle, and reported defects in GTP/ALM (Test Management Tool)
- Maintained the necessary master data (Time Data and Personnel Data) in test system
- Developed automated Regression test script using eCATT and executed for every release.
- Automation includes hiring (using TC PA30), creation of master and time data, creation of payroll area, maintenance of Payroll control record, and execution of Payroll Driver.
- Involved in the creation of Test plan or each test cycle
- Executing the test plan and reporting defects
- Maintained detailed test log and test results in eCATT
- Performed Black box, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Reliability, Usability, and User Acceptance Testing
- Interacted with developers for status of defects and retested the fixed defects
- Creation of necessary customizations for executing the test cases in portal
- Execution of manual tests using portal from lower release ECC 500 to EHPs
- Reporting defects in CSS/ALM and attaching to corresponding test case in test plan in GTP/ALM system
- Interacted with developers for the status of the bugs and retested the fixed bugs
- Creating new process by using existing generic functions
- Close interaction with the development team