- Over 9 Years of Information Technology experience, including 4+ years of Salesforce.com platform as Developer and Administrator.
- Worked on SDLC model such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience across various SFDC implementations with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing, Chatter and AppExchange applications
- Extensive experience in application design, customization, development, support on Salesforce.com platform and web based application using Apex.
- Experience with development using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Test Classes for SFDC unit testing and written Batch apex for complex data processing.
- Extensively worked on querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL and SOSL queries with force.com
- Worked on Configuration of various SFDC standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Case Entitlements, Service contracts, Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in CRM business process like Forecasting, Territory Management, Campaign Management, Lead Management and Case Management
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Setup menu, configuration, custom application development, administration and deployment of applications to force.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce.com Security settings, creating profiles, roles, Sharing rules, and Email services.
- Experience in Sales Cloud development, integrations and customization of the applications as per the client requirements.
- Experience in Informatica ERP systems to migrate the data with real time synchronization using Restful Web services.
- Worked on Jenkins Migration to different environments and test automation execution as part of CI process.
- Created communities as a part of customer portals and partner portals with the organization
- Worked on web UI Technologies Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML5, Ajax, and CSS.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug - in environment for writing business logic in Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Developed Lightning apps with design systems using CSS and parameters, App Builder and Lightning component features for the use of desktop and Salesforce 1 Mobile Platform.
- Integrated Salesforce.com applications with external systems data using Web Services and Apex callouts with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Integration of SAP ERP system to Salesforce.com using Enterprise WSDL.
- Experience in Wave Analytics, created commercial reports and Dashboards, in SFDC wave analytics.
- Experience in using Change sets, Force.com IDE and ANT tools for deploying changes from one instance to another.
- Having hands on experience in Lightning interface with Aura framework.
- Detailed understanding and experience in cloud application Apttus CPQ along with Salesforce.com Sales and Service cloud.
- Experience with CTI adapters to integrate with desktop applications and third party CTI systems.
- Using CTI adapters with Salesforce CRM call center and integration with the softphone.
- Performed Apttus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval rules, process builder and workflows.
- Experience in Salesforce Shield experience like Event monitoring, and Platform encryption.
- Experince in Jitterbit Harmony Cloud Platform, connected cloud and on-premise applications using the project repository.
- Worked on jitterbit workflow designer to support process automation, testing and alerts for status.
- Well versed on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform web services and third party packages.
- Responsible for data load operations using Apex data loader and Informatica Data Loader.
- Experience in Unit testing, Regression and Functional testing.
- Experience in Database SQL and Pl/SQL.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
SalesForce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VF pages (Visualforce Pages) / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Agile Methodology, Service Cloud Console , Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Communities, SSO, Lightning.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2
GUI and Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, GIT, Jenkins
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Experienced Salesforce Developer in organization and worked on the Insurance applications.
- Worked on Agile methodology and implemented it on Sales, and Service cloud environment.
- Designed solutions utilizing several features on the Force.com platform including Apex Classes, Triggers, flows, Visualforce pages.
- Customized application to extend salesforce functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visualforce pages.
- Experience in Community integrations, for Online sales, and customer retention.
- Lead the Service Team for Solution Management and Knowledge Management.
- Managing different Salesforce Instances and Releases and Involved in Data Migration and Deployment activities
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce Service Cloud expertise.
- Worked on Wave Analytics platform, created reports and dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave analytics to track the opportunity pipeline/stages for Management and Business users visibility in mobile and desktop exploration.
- Performed Apttus CLM related configuration for product setup, implemented Workflows, validations rules for the quote done with complex validation before an approval us allowed.
- Created custom buttons in the Salesforce opportunity with Apttus configuration to create, manage and interact with the quotes.
- Implemented Docusign for the e-signature for quote approval. Allowed portals to leverage the master data using Apttus.
- Driving requirements related meetings in order to capture the technical requirements for the CLM implementations.
- Worked on X-Author apps and Designer to create quotes in a familiar interface using Excel sheet.
- During the Quote guided the sales reps to create the best deals by showing impact to their commission.
- Hands on experience in building new apps with the Lightning App builder, used Bootstrap as Framework.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API(XML, WSDL, SOAP,REST)
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
- Experience with live agent chat UI to allow customers to chat with sales agents.
- Worked with ANT Migration tool, bit bucket and JIRA to manage change management across salesforce org.
- Configured and used source control tool GIT to maintain repositories for various releases.
- Created pagination with List controllers to display records in each page using controllers and extensions.
- Integrated Apex with External Services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Used MuleSoft for integrating with salesforce helps to build some applications on CRM and ERP Platforms, Force.com Web Services API to connect your salesforce environment to Mulesoft.
- Experience in Event monitoring and platform encryption using the Shield in Salesforce 1.
- Build Sharing Model especially to handle Sharing of Records to Partners in Partner Communities.
- Experience in service cloud integration of Live Agent chat, solution management, CTI integrations, Service cloud console.
- Configured Single Sign-on using SAML and Worked on Mass imports and exports of data.
- Created published action to implement custom functionality using custom actions with Visualforce to expose in Salesforce 1 app.
- Tested applications by appending multiple components to lightning apps and deployed from Sandbox to production.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Experienced Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization. Also Participated in translating and documentation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API .
- Created the Custom fields for sales force CRM content management.
- Customized Company Profile, Page layouts, record types, Security & Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with force.com platform for writing business logic in Apex Programming language .
- Worked on @future Method to execute long run Call out operations to Web Services .
- Implemented Agile and Lean principles to ensure speed-to-market of solutions and maximum business value capture.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the business requirements
- Proficient in Developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods to facilitate details capturing and updating on leads, prospects and contacts, sandbox data loading and Web services API .
- Developed Complex Apex Batch Jobs and changes to the existing Jobs for better Performance.
- Designed high level customized visual force pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers .
- Configured Apttus CPQ, Contract Management for all opportunities, pricing, product configurations, Quotes and Contracts.
- Driving business requirement related meetings in order to capture the technical requirements for the CPQ implementation.
- Configured fields automatically copy when the amend or renew an agreement using Apttus out of box functionality.
- Created apps for Apttus CPQ apptovals and Salesforce standard approvals for the salesforce 1 mobile for direct approve quotes.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Designed various web/landing pages to provide registration for various content download and event attendance through Marketo .
- Created formula fields and Roll-up summary to validate the information provided by the customer using validation rules
- Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Implemented Salesforce . com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Performed Code line GIT pushes to production and improved GIT push scripts.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration.
- Integrated SAP to Salesforce .com using Enterprise WSDL .
Environment : Saleforce.com, Apex, Visualforce pages, Triggers, Batch apex, Agile Methodology, Web Services, HTML, CSS, Marketo, Eclipse, Data loader.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Salesforce developer/ Administrator
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce and other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API.
- Designed and developed VisualForce Pages to meet various functional needs.
- Configured Service Cloud features and done service automated.
- Developed a custom application with Force.com to manage territory, account, and quota assignments, and integrated it with an internal commissions system using Informatica on cloud.
- Worked on Agent console & customizable layouts, Analytics snapshots, Asset management & product tracking, Auto-suggested solutions.
- Worked on @future Method, to execute long run call out operations to web services.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, and Test Methods to facilitate details capturing and updating on prospects, contacts and Web Service API.
- Used Sales force web services like REST API, SOAP API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visualforce pages for various functional needs in application.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.
- Configured salesforce1 mobile application according to customer needs.
- Worked on Unit testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created various reports and Dashboards and report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a Sales Tool and configured various reports and for different user profiles.
- Created email-to-cases, automated-responses, assignment rules, email alerts and templates for Case Management.
- Maintained security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, and list view rights.
- Creating Oracle objects like tables, types, packages, procedures and functions
- Preparation of Test Data and Test Cases for Unit Testing using Junit.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes, Interfaces, Model design, and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed JSP’s and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Used Java J2EE design patterns. Involved in client server side validations.
- Involved in writing JDBC code to get data base connectivity. save and conversion specific servlets for applet interaction.
- Designed and developed web-based software using STRUTS MVC Framework and Spring web flow.
- Used AJAX and Java Script to handle asynchronous requests, and CSS was used to keep uniformly in look of the application.
- EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Created Test plan documents and testing using Junit Framework.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Written low-level design for features Document Creation, Container Creation and Document Relocation.
- Involved in drawing the UML diagrams such as Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern.
- Integrated Struts frame work with ORM implementation, Hibernate for data accessing.
- Setting up, building the environment and deployed project by writing Ant build.xml.
- Performed version control management using CVS.
- Used Bugzilla as a workflow automation tool.