- Accomplished Lead Lotus Notes Developer and Solution Architect with 24+ years of experience in the area of application Development. Innovative with strong technical and analytical skills including the ability to lead and train others in this area. Credentials include, project management, application development, integration and Web Technologies for designing, developing and deploying e - business solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project management
- Web development and management
- Application development
- Process analysis
- Database designing
Confidential, Downtown, NY
Sr. XPages Application Architect
- Developed Corporate Training Program Application to streamline New Hire Training Process.
- Designed and developed secured and Collaborative CRM Application (CRMx), it includes Profiles, Revenue Potential, Calls, Notes, history of changes and dynamic online reports. It has Campaign & Saved Search Module to monitor Sales Rep Activities and enhance their productivity. It is integrated with Client based Quotes and implemented Enterprise-wide.
- CRMx Go Rational: Front End Development using xPages with Backend AS/400 db2:
- Architecture & Designing Phase
- Testing both Unit & Integration Level
- User Acceptance
- Moving into Production
Sr. Lotus Notes/Domino Application Development Consultant
- Developed a Club Services Application: The purpose of this project is to create a multi-faceted and detail team profile for all National Hockey League Teams. The Club can now extract comparative data for research and evaluation and assist in identifying improvement opportunities on a wide range of topics. A major feature of this application is the ability to export/extract data and formulate reports on weekly basis.
- Designed and developed Credential Application to electronically store and process media and photo credential requests while ensuring the small footprint
- Redesigned Notes Applications to support a Web front-end and electronically catalogue files.
Domino Application Developer Consultant
- Redesigned and developed a worldwide sales force ordering system to automate renewal process.
- Designed and developed an internet based case management application that allowed authorized users the ability to attach cases for each step of the process helping to streamline the process flow.
- Provided Solution to streamline employee hiring process by new architecture and developed a Web based workflow help desk application.
Sr. Lotus Notes/Domino Solution Architect
- Lead IBM Lotus Notes/Domino Solution Architect responsible for analyzing existing applications developed in Lotus Notes/Domino to determine the challenges that would take place during the migration process to Microsoft (.Net, SharePoint, InfoPath). This “Proof of Value” (POV) was funded by Microsoft.
- Lead architect on redesign project that focused on developing a centralized Web based workflow solution resulting in 300% increase in marketing productivity across the enterprise. There are over 8000 users in 38 subsidiaries worldwide benefiting from the development of this application.
- Designed a cost effective Web based workflow application to enable efficient and timely processing of sales proposals for the 38 subsidiaries. The application was designed to ensure a secure environment, streamlined workflow, provide coordination between subsidiaries, avoid duplication and send pro-active reminders to coordinators involved in the process.
- Developed and implemented a network access workflow application in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley standards helping to streamline the process of requesting IT services.
- Managed the development and rollout of an enterprise wide Web based application to facilitate the request and approval process for employees requesting the new Corporate Confidential Card. The application was designed to ensure security around employee information and feed updates to their legacy Oracle based system.