- Overall 4 years of experience as a Software Developer and completed Masters of Science in Computer Science from Confidential, NYC.
- Extensive knowledge in Process modeling and developing Business Process Definition (BPD) and coach user interfaces using IBM Blueworks Live and IBM BPM.
- Experience in identifying and creating reusable toolkits, general system toolkits, implementation toolkits for project implementations.
- Responsible in performing the requirement gathering, planning, design, execution and closure of BPM Applications.
- Experience in ServiceNow workflows, business rules and handling the Data modeling and relationships.
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience in ITSM (development/support including incident, problem, change, requests, release management, and knowledge management).
- Strong experience in developing queries and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, Oracle and MongoDB.
IBM BPM: Heritage Coach, Client Side Coach, Coach view, Undercover agent, Toolkit & Process App, Decision gateways, nested process, Implementation & Integration services, Process designer, Process Center, Process admin console, Process Portal, BPM RestAPI
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Front End: HTML, CSS, Angular Material, Bootstrap
Web Services: Soap, Rest, JSON
Back End: C#, Node.Js
Languages: Java, J2EE
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Database: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Version Control System: CVS, TFS, GIT
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
- Designed wireframes and prototypes for the windows application using Skitch.
- Developed windows applications using NW.js and AngularJs.
- Designed animated user interfaces using HTML, CSS, Angular material, Bootstrap.
- Implemented JSON RESTfull API service to handle applications (like AdGroup) and database (like SQL, MongoDB) in C#.
- Migrated repository from TFS to GitHub and helped DevOps resource to setup CI/CD using Concourse pipeline.
- Implemented caching system using Redis for querying the database which returns millions of records.
- Experience in handling change request and critical issues during project delivery.
- Proficient in assigning the stories, managing the offshore team and delivering projects on time.
Confidential - New York
Graduate Assistant (MEAN Stack Developer)
- Developed automated system which handles / resolves the remedy tickets raised by users.
- Designed wireframes and prototypes for new user interface using Adobe XD.
- Developed interactive user interfaces using HTML, CSS, jQuery. Bootstrap and AngularJs.
- Implemented JSON RESTfull service using node.js to handle the database interactions.
- Created dashboards for enhancing and visualizing the data using ChatJS.
- Worked on Excel sheets (pivot tables, vlookup) to maintain and display student records.
- Organized events like Annual Cyber security conference, Environmental Development, Hackathon in NYIT.
Senior Systems Executive (IBM BPM Developer)
- Developed few BPD with creative user interface to accomplish the ITSM request, which reduced human intervention.
- Implemented secured authentication management system for BPM workflows.
- Developed reusable toolkits like server connectors, version control connectors and connecting with external applications.
- Implemented UCA’s, flags, KPI’s, SLA’s and process dashboard in process portal.
- Designed python scripts to manage BPM nodes and shell scripts for automated backup of BPM database.
- Experience in using web services like Rest, Soap and handling the response in XML, JSON.
- Delivered large projects by developing BPD’s (User Interfaces, Undercover agent, Linked process, Integration service, Gateways) using IBM BPM.
- Key employee in the migration phase, point of contact and provided knowledge transfer (KT) on IBM BPM.