- Over 10 years of experience with Content Management Systems.
- Ability to follow directions, computer literate and familiar with Social Media.
- Energetic and highly motivated with expertise in hands on web technology and managing application development projects.
- Seasoned, experience in overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and on time, on budget delivery of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy and goals.
- Proactive, meticulous, organized, detail - oriented approach to work.
Strong working knowledge & support of: CSS, Dreamweaver 6.0, Photoshop CS 5.5, Adobe Muse, Adobe CS Illustrator 5, Section 8 Compliance, In Design 5.5, Snag It, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Twitter, Various Blogs, E-Newsletter, Social Media (FaceBook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube,) Server Technologies, Sitecore and Various Content Management Systems, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Contribute, Flash, Swish, Articulate Studio 13, Microsoft Office Suite, (MAC & Windows) SharePoint, Various wire framing and storyboard tools, Google Forms, Web 2.0 technologies, various analytical software, Search Engine Optimization, Constant Contact, I-Contact, various wire framing tools, and a number of other industry applications in both a MAC, and Windows Environment.
- Established Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business technical requirements and parameters; obtain input from subject-matter experts.
- Developed and wrote proposals.
- Provided leadership, direction and support to the project team for planning and implementation of web solutions and application development engagements from inception to final delivery.
- Acted as the main point of contact between the project team, any third party teams, and the client.
- Created and maintained detailed project schedules.
- Managed the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple small or a single large scale project.
- Collaborated with product managers to understand use cases and transform them into design recommendations’.
- Effectively communicate design recommendations using wireframes, flowcharts, interactive prototypes and whiteboard markers.
- Designed and created graphics and functional code for user interfaces.
- Researched, evaluated, and implemented new technology developments or graphic material to enhance and fulfill state grant initiatives.
- Provided participative leadership with cross functional groups to ensure new grants media and IT Division goals meet Federal guidelines specified as well as functionality expectations.
- Reported and analyzed SEO data and make adjustments accordingly.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects with overlapping schedules and priorities.
- Strong working knowledge & support of: CSS, Dreamweaver 6.0, Photoshop CS 5.5, Adobe Muse, Adobe CS Illustrator 5, In Design 5.5, Snag It, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Twitter, Various Blogs, E-Newsletter, Social Media (FaceBook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube,) Server Technologies, Various Content Management Systems, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Contribute, Flash, Swish, Articulate Studio 13, Microsoft Office Suite, (MAC & Windows) SharePoint, Various wire framing and storyboard tools, Google Forms, Web 2.0 technologies, various analytical software, Search Engine Optimization, Constant Contact, I-Contact, various wire framing tools, and a number of other industry applications in both a MAC, and Windows Environment.
Web & Graphic Designer
- Presenting ideas to clients/team.
- Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste.
- Projecting budgets and schedules.
- CMS Contribute, Ektron and Site Core.
- Setup Domains and Configure Hosting.
- RFP responses.
- Post new and updated content to web servers.
- Access Database build and design.
- HTML and CSS Coding.
- Collaborate with printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final projects.
- Knowledge of web technologies.
- Design Logos, Business Cards, Brochures, Letterhead, Banners, custom websites with and without 3rd party integration, as well as Print Ads, Newsletters, and other custom designed print material.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- Edit and maintain company and consumer websites.
- Maintain site analytics and reporting.
- Remote Support.
- Strong working knowledge & support of: Macromedia Studio 8 to include Dreamweaver - CS5, Photoshop, Adobe CS-CS5 to include Illustrator, In Design, Fireworks, Contribute, Flash, Swish, and a number of other industry applications. MAC, and Windows Environment.
- Collaborate with clients to create to create wireframe designs.
- Maintained company website, Network & VPN Configurations, Symantec Ghost, Hyena, Policy & Security Maintenance, PC Migrations, and the various Microsoft Office Suites.
- Installed and supported corporate client applications on various OS platforms.
- Maintained and setup new accounts with permissions.
- Restored files and folders.
- Setup and Configured PC's and Advanced Servers with AD.
- Installed Virus Protection DAT files.
- Created Disaster Recovery Documentation.
- Troubleshot PC and Server issues.
- PC Migrations.
- Intranet site analytics reporting.
- Access/My Sql Database designed and built.
- Added and deleted systems to the domain.
- Addressed IP conflicts and DNS issues.
- Maintained company intranet.
- Domestic & International Support.
- Strong working knowledge and support of: Windows various OS systems (95-NT 4.0), Blackberry configuration, Exchange 5.5 and 2000 w/AD, IBM Director, Track-IT, PC Tracker, Dell and IBM Blade Servers, SQL.
- Installed and configured NT Workstations.
- Created and configured exchange mailboxes.
- Created new accounts/passwords.
- FTP files and folders to hosting servers.
- Ghost NT Machines.
- Maintained company department updates.
- Created new accounts and reset passwords.
- Restored backups.
- Prepared technical documentation for staff .
- Strong working knowledge of FTP, Ghost 98, NT Servers and Frontpage.