- Accomplished Project Lead specializing in Mainframe/ETL Applications with 9 years of experience.
- Lead a Team of 10 Mainframe People in an onsite - offshore model for more than 3 years.
- Possess expertise in managing Mainframe Projects including ON-CALL SUPPORT, PROJECT CO-ORDINATION, ESCALATION, RIST MANAGEMENT, STATUS REPORTING to higher management.
- Possess expertise in RESOURCE AND WORK PLANNING for the new changes in mainframe applications.
- Possess expertise in developing and designing software application and expert in BANKING, AUTO-MOTIVE and Data Mining/BIG DATA, ETL Datastage.
- Lead/Managed the PRIORITY ONE (First point of contact for most critical issues) team to support Mainframe Applications for various banks.
- Lead Disaster Recovery Team to perform recovery of system due to the new release of product.
Business Methodology: Agile Process, Classic (Water fall) Method, Software Development Life Cycle Process
Business Tools: Change Management, Risk Management, Share Point
Programming Languages: Mainframe Domain COBOL, JCL, REXX, CICS, SQL, PATTREN
Open System: Java, C,C++, Python, MATLAB
Parallel Computing: MPI, OpenMP, Threads(POSIX)
Tools: File Aid, File Manager, Changeman, Endeavor, Expeditor, IBM
Debug Tool: Fault Analyzer, Abend Aid, CA7, PCA7
Database: DB2, VSAM, IMS, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle
Operating System: Windows, Linux, MVS, Z/oS
Confidential, Dearborn, MichiganApplication Developer
- Work on various maintenance/ new development projects.
- Completed projects with Agile methodology.
- Understand Business Requirements and develop technical design.
- Co-ordinate with offshore team to develop the code and monitor progress.
- Involved in daily basis tasks e,g co-ordination with offshore team on projects, Interacting with different team to maintain interface code and discuss requirement for different enhancement projects.
- Involved in various automation processes.
- Recently I automated a process where JCLs were submitted manually to create report.
- I automated the process by introducing dynamic submission of Jobs as per the USERs need.
Confidential, South Bend, Indiana
Project Lead/Team lead
- Interact with the business analysts during initial analysis and unit testing.
- Worked as onsite coordinator (onsite/offshore model) for Regulatory Team for 1 year.
- Mainly involved in Technical Designs and conduct walkthroughs.
- Primary for any Production issue caused by the project completed by Regulatory Team.
- Worked as Team Lead at offshore. Collect all project requirement from client and allocate resources for the same.
- Non-Production Batch cycle support (28 cycles per day).
- Initiated Cycle Support Team from onsite and worked as Team Lead for cycle support team.
Associate Consultant (Application Developer)
- Supported Non Production and Production nightly batch cycle.
- Worked on development projects in a team of 3 members.
- Developed Tech design for small level projects.
- Got training on Mortgage Serv (loan serv) product.