- 6 years of web development experience.
- Highly experiences with DHTML, AJAX Calls, JSON.
- Experienced with jQuery and jQuery mobile.
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services and API calls.
- Highly experienced with Front End Development using PHP & MySQL.
- Good knowledge about PHP Zend Framework.
- Experienced with RWD (Responsive web Design).
- Experienced in creating Cross - browser compatible sites.
- Experience working with Agile Development teams and methods
- Advance Skills in working with version control tools such as GIT, SVN.
- Experienced in Software development Life Cycle.
- Experience developing sites with Web2.0 and W3c Standard.
- Mobile Web Development for Android, Windows Mobile, iPad and iPhones
- Highly experienced in testing including Accessibility, Usability and UI Regression testing.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS 3, XML, PHP 5, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, JSON.
Languages: PHP, Java.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS.
D Confidential base: MySQL, MSSQL Server.
Operating System: Windows, LINUX.
Network Management: TCP/IP.
Modeling Language: SCRUM.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS.
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver.
Configuration Management: SVN, GIT.
Software development Life Cycle: Waterfall, Agile.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Handed off the front end HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script pages to be integrated by back end developers as well as completed full integration in JSP.
- Worked in the existing Java Script, jQuery code base to make improvements and add new functionality.
- Developing User Interface, layout and front-end programming for web application with
- Created layout with HTML5, CSS3 and checked Cross browser Compatibility.
- Used jQuery Mobile to create interface for smartphone and tablet computers.
- Implemented AJAX Frame works, jQuery tools such as jQuery Tabs, jQuery Tool tips, jQuery Form.
- Developed UI library functions to increase the code reusability and support standard coding practices.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding and development and Firebug tool to debug errors.
- Worked with GIT and SVN for version control.
- Used Waterfall, Agile, Scrum methodology to manage projects.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked on home page, mobile applications and product details pages.
- Converted existing layout to HTML and CSS while implementing new requirements with Java Script library, AJAX.
- Focus included user interface and feasibility feedback for the creative process
- Used JSP components with MVC model.
- Developed AJAX calls to populate screens parts on demand.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, and Inheritance and cascade concepts.
- Used strict Object Oriented model for clear modular structure.
- Designed mobile interface using jQuery and iOS Simulator for iPhone.
- Developed HTML5 interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented Java Scripts.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying & maintenance.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Used Photoshop to cut PSD files and use with HTML, CSS.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Deployed sites to sever using FTP software.
- Extensive use of Scrum master.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Properly structured and indented HTML for DOM manipulation.
- Developed web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources with PHP, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery.
- Used PHP, HTML, AJAX to retrieve d Confidential using MySQL d Confidential base.
- Implemented PHP Zend framework to display d Confidential on the page.
- Coded page layouts from PSD provided using CSS in a table less environment.
- Fixed all UI issues, coding issues, browser compatibility, content defects, image issues and accessibility issues.
- Timely delivery of the assigned projects.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix all the UI bugs reported in the test track.
- Thoroughly worked with Functional Specification documents, UI documents checked all UI requirements and gathered all PSD’S according to the functional requirement document.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Validate the site using W3C validation tool.
- Managed and implemented all code changes using SVN.