Confidential, Washington, DC
- Designed layout for Earth Day 2012’s and corresponding campaigns’ subsites.
- Created blog and graphical content for the site via Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and UMapper.
- Developed skills and understanding of WordPress and Drupal CMS’.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Computer Support Specialist
- Designed, drafted, and maintained Confidential website via specifications and requests of investors, educators, and executives.
- Provided technical support and communicated solutions to Confidential students, staff, and faculty in Public Access labs, Presentation labs, or with their own personal machines and computer equipment.
- Troubleshoot and remedy hardware and software issues for over three hundred computer workstations using Novell/Softricity network servers and several Xerox printers.
- Worked telephone helpdesk during night hours to assist professors, students, and faculty to use MyUCF, Pegasus, and FTP systems from home.