Languages and Technologies:
Frameworks: jQuery, Node.js, Django, Code Igniter, Symfony .
Backend Systems: MySQL, Hbase/Hadoop, Mongo, memcache, solr. Apache, AWS (EC2, S3 …)
- Implemented ecommerce system based on Confidential wrapped in PHP, exploiting needed dashboard functionality from Confidential .
- Integrated with existing inventory and billing system.
- Reduced sales overhead cost by 30% by streamlining sales through ecommerce platform.
- Implemented web - portal allowing teachers to post lessons, quizzes and extra course material online.
- Improved parent teacher communication by implementing discussion threads.
- Analysis of very large corpora of Twitter data to perform computational analysis of social networks and user language.
- Used machine-learning algorithms to model and classify user behaviors.
- Impact of caricature-based datasets on demographic inference.
- Held weekly tutorials, corrected all homework and quizzes:
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
Head Teaching Assistant
- Setup wireless network intrusion testing lab, composed of vulnerable routers, servers and applications.
- Installed and configured Linux based penetration-testing workstations.
- Based on in-class interactive questions, designed network security quizzes and tests.
- Created C# test cases that enabled automated testing of the call center software.
- Discovered 50 critical system bugs early in the product cycle reducing the cost to fix these issues.
- Updated the QA documentation and procedures manual to avoid and eliminate critical bugs early on.