- Proficient with object oriented programming.
- Proficient with database use and application including SQL 2005, 2008 and MySQL.
- Experienced with web development including both client side and server side scripting.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle and agile and plan - driven methodologies
- Created several applications with ASP.NET, C#, C++, and Visual Basic.
- Works well in groups and without supervision.
- Quick learner with strong working knowledge of software, hardware, networking, operating systems, and security applications.
Internet Technology: Html, Html5, CSS1-3, ASP.NET (winforms and mvc2), XML, XSLT, jQuery
Applications: Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, Westlaw, TrialWorks, Image Right, Lexis/Nexis, PCLaw, Time Matters, Quick Books, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, FileZilla, Photoshop, Adobe Edge, Flash.
Confidential, Forest Hills, NY
- Developed web based applications using both front and back end technologies and database.
- Created and maintained several interactive and e-commerce business websites.
- Performed application testing and cross-browser website testing.