The goal is to create products such as elegance and simplicity that produce products that a joy own, a joy to use.
- With Over 9 years of experience in conceptualization and execution of User Experience Designs including requirements gathering and user analysis of information architecture (IA), testing, graphic user interface (GUI) design and implementation.
- Solid knowledge of human - computer interaction (HCI), navigation, and usability for UI design.
- Strong design and production skills with emphasis on interactive elements.
- 7+ years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- 7+ years of extensive experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Wire framing tool Axure.
- 7+ years of experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, wireframes, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building public facing Websites as a UI designer.
- 4+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, Adobe Flash.
- Ensure deliverable meets specified quality requirements and deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Skilled in designing mobile, desktop, web applications, user interfaces (UI), websites, online ads, and e-newsletters.
- Adept at all phases of project, including requirements gathering and user analysis of information architecture (IA), testing, graphic user interface (GUI) design, and implementation.
- Strong design & production skills with emphasis on interactive elements.
- Quick learner, develop innovative and creative solution to the problem in the tightest of deadline, Time-management skills.
Adobe Photoshop CS6, Axure, CorelDraw 13, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, HTML, CSS and MS Office
- Apply a user centered design methodology and user research techniques such as persona development, wire framing, storyboarding and user scenarios, usability testing.
- Development of user interface / visual design and work closely with development teams to validate that the UI design is translated accurately.
- Develop IA, navigation models, and primary and secondary navigation structures
- Develop and refine low- to high-fidelity interface design concepts and/or interactive prototypes while considering the bounds of selected technologies.
Deputy Manager - Product (UI)
- Set creative direction and vision, manage own interface and coordination with project managers (AVP) to ensure design projects were delivered on time.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, wireframes, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually help manage the interaction design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules participate as a contributor to document design and design decisions.
- Understanding of visual & user interface design disciplines and principles.
- Designed user interface for Mobile, Desktop and Web-based products, from conceptualization and detailed user interface and functionality design through implementation.
- A strong sense of design quality perfection.
Team Leader - Graphic Web Designer
- Handling print, production and sales teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Developed and maintained Company Websites utilizing Dreamweaver, HTML, Flash and Photoshop.
- Performed validation of completed sites, including the HTML.
- Designed and developed user-friendly interfaces for online solutions.
- Creating graphics including icons and logos using CorelDraw and Photoshop.
- Facilitated training on the use of programs such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Handling international projects which required direct interaction with the clients involved.
- Ensuring quality standards maintained for all projects.
Graphic Web Designer
- Work area Involves Ads like Press Release and Hoarding Ads, Conceptualize story for the TV/Radio Media.
- Stationary Design, CD Presentation, Brochures, Annual Reports, Poster Design.
- Worked on more than 20 midsize projects within my tenure which includes Designing of Logos, Posters, Stationary Design, CD Presentation, Brochures.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and ensure deliverables meet specified quality requirements and deadlines.
- Handling international projects which required direct interaction with the clients involved and ensuring quality standards maintained for all projects.
Senior Visualizer & Designer
- Work area Involves Creating Logos, Newspaper ads, creating designs for Print Advertisements.
- Also worked on the Creation of Brochures, Annual Reports, Posters and many more from Design & Print area.
- Worked on more than 100 small & midsize projects within my tenure which includes Designing of Logos, Posters, Graphics, Animation & designs etc., across different domains of IT Industry.
- Designed and developed user-friendly interfaces for online solutions and Performed validation of completed Sites, including the HTML.