- A flexible, highly motivated IT professional with extensive Ten plus years experience in database development, software design and development, software testing, web development, systems integration, support of .NET Web and Win applications.
- Strong experience in all activities of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong working experience in Database Design, Development and Programming using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. Know well in development of stored procedures and Triggers in SQL Server. Have worked with the SQL Server 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Internet and Intranet infrastructure environments.
- Know well in configuration of Visual Studio .NET Server, SQL Server 2005 Management Studio Express, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , and deployment for Visual Studio .NET and Client /Server applications.
- DOS, Windows 95/98/XP/2000/NT/Vista/7, Sybase SQL, MS SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008/2012 , UNIX/LINUX, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2007, Oracle, MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012.
- Adobe Dreamweaver and MS FrontPage for web development.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
Confidential - Richardson, TX
- Worked as a Web Developer to design and implement VB.NET/C#/ASP.Net projects.
- Provided day-to-day support and maintain for some .NET Applications.
- Used T-SQL, C#, VB.NET, Classic ASP, and ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 to develop applications in the Win Forms or Web Forms with .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 frameworks.
- Wrote, debugged, and optimized complex SQL stored procedures for extracting report data from multiple databases.
- Used N-tier architecture for Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C# or VB.NET.
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe ( VSS ) to manage the team's software development lifecycle.