- Engineering Graduate in Information Technology with hands on experience of 7 years in Websites & Web application development.
- Areas of expertise include Designing, Configuring, Customizing, Developing, Administrating, Supporting, Maintaining, Upgrading and Migrating SharePoint based Portal Solutions.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience including requirements gathering, designing, implementing and supporting Web Portal Solutions.
- Versatile in playing the functional as well as technical role. Contributed for the team and also worked individually in projects.
- Exceptional Ability to maintain and build Client relationship, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the Client's organization for gathering requirements and providing solution.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
- Experience developing websites on Content Management Systems like WPC (Web Publishing Center) & Telerik Sitefinity and eCommerce platform like MagentoGo.
- Responsible, Self Motivated Personnel with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Led a project team of 3, worked independently with team and accomplished the project goals before deadlines with good efficiency and team work.
- Ability to manage projects independently and work within deadlines.
- Strong personal skills including focused listening, logical thinking, and working in a high - pressure team-oriented environment. Rapidly adapts to new technologies, standards, and ideas.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX, Flex, ASP and JSP
Programming Languages: .Net, Java
Web Authoring: CSS / CSS3
Database: SQL Server 2005, MS Access
Case Tools: Dream weaver, WPC & Sitefinity(CMS), MS SharePoint Designer
Multimedia: Photoshop CS5, Visio, Balsamiq Mockups
Web/ Portal Server: IIS, SharePoint, Tomcat
Operating System: Windows
Others: Word, Excel, MS Access & PowerPoint
- Solely Responsible for the external (socketmobile.com) & internal website development and maintenance.
- Duties included website analysis, designing, development, programming, and optimization for search engine placement.
- Designed and Developed some key functionalities like registration on portal in ASP.NET.
- Coordinated Website design layout & Provided monthly updates on key metrics.
- Implemented leading technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and design concepts.
- Create modules & Pages under the Sitefinity CMS system.
- Build and customized the online store using Magento ecommerce platform.
- Drove strategic direction of web applications & Developed detailed work plans for website.
- Monitor and analyze Web site activity, traffic and key metrics and SEO techniques.
- As a part of Marketing team involved and worked on various marketing projects like Social Media, Ad-words, Custom Search, Google analytics etc.
- Contributed user interface design mockups for several initiatives.
- Worked with product groups to develop and enhance usability.
- Led front-end projects to a timely and successful completion.
- Graphic design skills include creating and modifying print pieces such as logos, advertisements, newsletters and brochures
- Created a complex and secured web application in ASP (called HPS Alliance) for maintaining and displaying the data to Business manager and the partner manager, used java script to make server calls for fetching analysis data based on selection filters.
- Worked on major updates and revalidations in a Podcast project in VB.
- Designed and developed a website for an event in HP-Singapore consisting of all the details of the event and mainly for user registrations with mail-back services.
- Creation, Customization and migration of websites in Web Publishing Center (Widely used content management system in HP).
- Experienced in converting designs to code.
- Layout Management & Newsletter Publication (eNewsletters, eDirect Mailers and eVites).
- Developing web applications using SQL & MS Access database as backend.
- Redesigned the entire SharePoint Infrastructure including Portal Area Taxonomy, SharePoint Security, Directory Structure, Team Sites, Custom Site Templates, Web Parts, Custom SharePoint Lists, Disaster Recovery and Server Management.
- Designed and implemented various SharePoint Project Management Solution team site, SharePoint Meeting Management Solution workspace site, and SharePoint Document Collaboration Solution team site.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to Share point 2003 document library.
- Provided support for SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services based intranet sites, Portal Areas & contents, permissions & security, and managing ad-hoc/permanent Team Sites.
- Created and configured email-enabled SharePoint document libraries.
- Involved in Testing, Validating, Enhancing & Deploying Custom Web Parts.
- Assisted in developing and implementing the strategy for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization.
- Involved in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives.
- Configured and maintained document libraries, lists, and WSS site collections.
- Implemented Share point Portal Server 2003 and configured Document Libraries, Web Parts, Custom Lists, Export Lists Data to a Spreadsheet, Creating Document workspace, etc.
- Responsible for Adding/changing/removing users and user permissions, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation, creating/modifying/restoring SharePoint Portal Sites and WPC sites.
- Created a single level document approval workflow in Share point 2003.
- Created a web part for sending alerts to users when tasks are assigned to them and moving tasks to a separate item list on completion.
- Custom Workflow Forms using InfoPath and modified InfoPath forms list in SharePoint environment.
- Trained, guided and mentored teammates on many of the above technologies.