- I am an IT Mainframe Application Programmer with a focus on production support and project development.
- I have most recently performed both areas at Fidelity and BankBosotn (now BAC).
- My strengths are in analytical problem solving and resolution.
- I possess a can do attitude to get the job done and consider no problem unsolvable.
- If I cannot resolve the problem on my own I am willing to ask anyone for assistance.
- My feeling is no one person knows it all but in a group the resolution can come much quicker.
- Dedicated team player that believes in jumping in to accomplish and drive application to company goals.
- Proven mentor for fellow workers with the ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
- I am at eas e working independently or as a team participant .
Hardware: IBM, Burroughs (UNISYS), NCR
Software: TSO/ISPF, ENDEVOR, Platinum, VSAM, ISAM, DMSII, Syncsort, DB2
Languages: COBOL, CICS, SQL, Easytrieve, OS/JCL
Senior Software Developer
- Deliver Strategic IT Programs. SSE responsible for driving the success and development of software for Stock Plan Services. Code, test and implement new and modified software for the Stock Plan Services area in a timely manner. On - hand to ensure efficient installation of new software and troubleshoot any issues that arise during installation.
- Leadership. Ability to communicate and drive a vision for change and improvement. Ensure all projects met key deliverable dates. Consistently deliver high level of customer service and technical support.
- Quality Improvement. Utilize technical expertise to analyze, evaluate and develop quality system solutions for critical incidents in production environment to ensure minor interruption to services.
- Organizational and Workforce Effectiveness. Provide technical leadership and mentor to fellow team members to transfer knowledge in order to deliver highest quality of customer service to all areas of Stock Plan Services. Adhere to project life cycle development in Production Support incidents.
- Teamwork. Key team player serving roles as subject matter expert, mentor, and lead developer.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Member of team responsible for the development of new corporate action software.
- Analyzed and produced source code documentation to assist team in better understanding existing software.
- Created functional specifications for new software based on input from the business.