- Action - Oriented and Results focused professional seeking a challenging opening in the Software
- Development as a Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead.
- Extensive experience of IBM Maximo 7.1 Asset Management functionally, technically and well versed with its data models.
- Highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with over 10 years of experience in Web application Development
- Solid Experience in writing PL/SQL, Packages, stored procedures, T-SQL, DTS, ETL, Job Scheduling, Optimization and Tuning ORACLE, SQL server.
- Expertise in CMMS Systems including IBM Maximo tools and experience in Maximo 7 / 5.2 Implementation, upgrades etc.
- Strong experience in Maximo application designer, creating workflows through Workflow Designer, Actuate BIRT reporting, MIF, Cron tasks setup etc.
- Experience in JAVA, JSP, J2EE, JDBC. IIS 6, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic 8 and WebSphere app server.
- Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and N-tier applications.
- Expert in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net IDE using C#.Net 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005.
- Expert in web technologies, heterogeneous database design, connectivity. Worked extensively with Database technologies including ADO.NET.
- Good working knowledge with designer tools such as Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities focus on details, able to multitask, willingness to learn.
- Good working knowledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Component, Deployment, Activity diagrams using UML.
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve high quality goals. Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines and Problem solving abilities.
Visual Studio 2005: , Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, BIRT
Languages: C#, Asp.NET, C++, Visual Basic, . Net Framework 2.0
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Windows 7, 2000, 2003), UNIX, LINUX
Oracle 11g/9i: , MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Struts, XML, JDBC
IIS 6: , WebSphere 6.1 and WebLogic 8.1
Senior Application Developer
- Leading the team of CMMS Maximo Asset Management.
- Tracking the progress and changes on day to day basis.
- Implementation and Security related Upgrades of Application and App Server.
- Possessing in depth technical knowledge to integrate Maximo with other systems.
- Loading the Assets and Preventive Maintenance data on demand.
- Creating PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, Packages and resolving any data base related issues.
- Customizing the application as per the core team and change control board.
- Developed a custom java module to interface with Maximo Database.
- Creating the custom BIRT reports for users and Building Managers.
- Testing all the changes on QA environment before implementing on production. end-users in groups frequently on changes to the systems.
- Handling Servers and end users on unforeseen issues and communicate to stake holders.
- Advising upper management and system status and future enhancements.
- Documenting the all the necessary changes to the system.
- Requirements gathering and Resource allocation, Designing the solution, designing the database, source review and setting the coding standards.
- Guided in all five phases of development life cycle. Developed vision/scope, risk analysis and mitigation on the project.
- Developed and Created Rich User Interface using J2EE Struts Frame work and JSP, java script, CSS
- Written efficient stored procedures, functions and triggers to assure that they meet standards.
- Requirements gathering and Resource allocation, Designing the solution (conceptual, logical and physical), designing the database, source review and setting the coding standards.
- Guided in all five phases of development life cycle.
- Developed vision/scope, risk analysis and mitigation on the project.
- Leading a team, and developed on Microsoft.NET framework, the web services include skills and services matching, search algorithms, component libraries and other utilities.
- Used advance grid and other controls as part of GUI development.
- Used extensively Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter objects to manipulate data of the database.
- Extension and Improvement of the system was done with ASP.NET web interface with several components written in C#.NET with a database back - end of SQL Server 2005
- Added Assemblies in Global Assembly Cache (GAC) to be used by multiple applications.
- Used Several Class Libraries and Namespaces to make use of Dot Net framework environment services.
- Written efficient stored procedures, functions and triggers to assure that the DBA request coming are efficient and meet standards.
- Involved in creating dynamic content using Publishing API and Active Server pages.
Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, J2EE, Microsoft Visual Basic, COM/COM+/MTS, XML, IIS 5.0 / 6.0, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports.