- A highly experienced software developer and technical specialist with a strong background in all aspects of the software development field. A demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams to successfully delivery large scale projects including compliance and regulatory.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Risk Analysis
- Solution & Design
- OO Perl
- SQL Server 2012
- Askia (CMS)
- MS Access & Excel
- Project Management
- Production Support
- Regulatory Compliance
- Bash scripting
- Application & Infrastructure
- Microsoft & Windows jQuery
- VB Script
Senior Technical Specialist/Senior Askia Developer
- Designed and built Askia platform solutions for key data management activities. Worked with all interested stakeholders to determine the criteria necessary for successful platform design.
- Supported the programming group by serving as their subject matter expert in Askia development. Recommended actions to take on development projects that would enhance Askia platform solutions,
- Developed essential software solutions that were targeted at the continuous improvement of business processes. Met regularly with management to determine the business processes that were critical.
- Utilized data testing tools to evaluate test data for program stability and user functionality. Acted as a second layer of quality control during the design and development phases.
- Authored 508 complaint web forms following 508 policy and best practice requests. Completed each within the required timeframe to ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
Senior Applications Developer
- Spearheaded the design of Perl applications, tool and utilities to support PRSs overall efforts to streamline operations. Achieved the overall goal of complete automation through successful design and development.
- Completed full cycle product development on all assigned projects. Gathered end user requirements through interviewing key stakeholders. Designed the solution around these key end user inputs.
- Provided support to PRS employees for existing tools, applications and utilities. Authored support material but provided direct face to face support during critical or unsolvable user problems.
- Maintained version control using Bitbucket. Accurately monitored the version status and created new versions out of end user necessity.
Senior Programmer & Special Project Development
- Developed a quota management system with Microsoft Access & Microsoft SQL. Streamlined the quota management process by reducing the amount of time entering and retrieving information from the database.
- Searched for continuous improvement activities that would benefit the company. Determined the resources necessary and the overall increase in profitability to the company’s revenue streams.
- Spearheaded innovative business solutions coded in Perl. Effectively optimized and automated these business processes when necessary and feasible saving both time and money.
- Performed quality control testing for content accuracy and functionality prior to project delivery. Ensured smooth launches by fixing problems proactively.
Programming Department Manager
- Expertly edited and retouched digital imaging through Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. Utilized industry knowledge and education to provide the best finished, edited project.
- Designed static and dynamically driven web pages for key websites. Constantly reviewed end user requirements to design the website for the ultimate satisfaction of the end user.