SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Web: Content management and production using HTML, CSS, and scripting skills as well as industry - standard CMS systems such as DotNetNuke.
Writing: Management training documentation, Developer’s Guide to the OnBoard XPress API, OnBoard Technical White Paper, Sysop and Help Manuals for 2AM-BBS.
Editing: Copy editing, proofreading, writing, desktop publishing.
Software and Hardware: Vignette Application Portal, DotNetNuke, BBEdit, Claris Home Page, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio, Visual Studio, DB2, Oracle, Quark XPress, PageMaker, Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, and Muse, Framemaker. Hardware: PC and Macintosh platforms. Blogging software: Blogger, Movable Type, and WordPress.
Databases: DB2, Oracle.
- Managed over 2,000 SharePoint websites, Created and updated websites as needed, including creating and editing graphics, managing document libraries, CSS and scripting, Coordinated with multiple Confidential departments to create and maintain their web presence.
- Worked with IT and Communications Director to manage, develop, and redesign over 100 Confidential Internet and Intranet websites.
- Launched the redesigned Confidential website.
- Wrote user documentation as needed as well as intranet copy.
- Organized management conference to analyze and update management training documentation.
- Set up and maintained SharePoint website for conference attendees.
- Revised training materials, both online learning PowerPoint courses, and static documents such as PDFs.
- Assisted Confidential Leadership Training & Development Team in management simulation training exercises.
- Wrote the Developer’s Guide to the OnBoard XPress API, a document for developers to write code to access Confidential OnBoard Workplace Management Solution.
- Created a PowerPoint deck for account managers to help customers configure OnBoard to their own needs.
- Wrote a technical White Paper for OnBoard.
Web content manager
- Managed Intranet content using Vignette Application Portal, created and edited graphics and images, wrote HTML and CSS code, designed page presentation.
- Conducted an Intranet website inventory and analysis of current and non-current sites, standards, and practices.
- Created training documentation for web practices in various formats, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Analyzed, developed and coded the website redesign and also redesigned several of the SVP’s department websites.
- Researched and analyzed Ventura Publishing conversion project for Confidential & Confidential program.
- Research included learning XML and evaluating various XML software tools and packages.
- Worked on WebFair Community Engine projects.
- Worked in SQL Server v7.0 to maintain and adjust customer databases.