- Business and art professional with broad based knowledge and expertise in a variety of art forms.
- Excellent organizer and communicator with the ability to project and elicit interest, enthusiasm, and energy, using a common sense approach.
- Strong conceptual skills with the ability to translate ideas into functional and eye - catching designs.
- Diversified background expertise in Macintosh and IBM environments
Adobe Indesign, Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash. Also able to Illustrate and trained in the fine arts.
Publications Specialist/Graphic Designer/Illustrator
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Design and produce layout for FV magazine, and many types of publications as well as advertisements.
- My job description allowed me to work from concept to finished product over seeing the pressrun.
- My responsibilities included supervising photo shoots, acquiring and producing illustrations and maintaining the budget on all print projects.
Confidential, Jessup, MD
- Convert the direct mail from one and two-color format to four-color design, working directly with client, then converting the files into film for the printer.
- Responsibilities included producing ad campaign and themes for clients
Confidential, New York
- Design and layout of various printed material.
- As well as supervise photo shoots, obtained bids for jobs, maintained quality control on blue-line, match prints and supervised press runs.
Senior Graphic Artist
- Design and layout of various printed material and ads.
- Worked on corporate identification program and logo designs.
- Created storyboards and directed informative videos, and designed show displays for trade shows.