Web Production Specialist
- Created web sites using the Site Executive Content Management System, for internal clients.
- Provided recommendations for site structure and layout, search engine optimization, and Section 508 compliance.
- Created and maintained positive communication and relations with internal clients and external vendors.
- Defined, documented, and tracked functional requirements for projects.
- Troubleshot software, operational problems, and technical issues for internal clients and the web production team.
- Made recommendations for, and implemented team processes (e.g., problem - solving, and decision-making).
- Performed functional user testing on courses, with a focus on ADA compliance.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts and Course Developers to organize large amounts of information into logical course content.
- Worked with Media Producers to incorporate Video, Audio, Image and Flash media into courses.
Test Production Supervisor
- Managed the successful and timely completion of all team assignments and projects against timelines.
- Managed and motivated technical staff of Technical Designers. Provided direct supervision to staff and communicated goals and priorities for team.
- Managed team dynamics/relationships, and facilitated discussions and decision-making within Test Production work efforts, across teams, groups, departments and organizations where necessary.
- Determined and managed resource requirements to meet priorities in a changing environment.
- Ensured that quality assurance standards were established, communicated, met, and tracked, including defects and efforts to reduce / eliminate software defects.
- Created and maintained positive internal and external client relations. Worked with Client Services staff to effectively manage, communicate and meet client exam production requirements. Escalated and addressed production issues. Facilitated the consideration and research of alternative technical solutions by bringing together the appropriate people to discuss options, risks and costs.
- Implemented team processes (e.g., communication, problem-solving, and decision-making). Made recommendations / implemented process improvement plans and executed as appropriate.
- Performed quality control testing for functionality as well as typographical and formatting errors.
- Led a weekly round-table discussion with a focus on improving product quality within my team.
- Maintained integrity of source code and security of client data using Version Control Software and error tracking.
- Troubleshot software, operational problems, and technical issues.