- Seeking a full time position in the field of Computer Science that provides opportunity for growth and enhancement of my existing skills.
- Having more than 3 years of professional experience in application development with Java, PHP, C, C++, SDLC methodologies, MVC frameworks(JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate), Web Services (SOAP and Rest Full), Agile methodology, database programming (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Improved my existing programming skills and developed problem solving ability during my course work at Confidential .
- Having good team skills, excellent analytical ability, good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PHP, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, VB.NET, R, SPARC
Java Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, spring, JAXB, WSDL, ESB, SOA, JSF
Scripting Languages: Java Scripting, JQuery, Unix/Linux Scripting
Servers: Web logic Server, Web sphere Process Server, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache 2.2
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Desktop Suites: Microsoft Office, Apache Open Office
Operating Systems: All Windows Platforms, UNIX/LINUX, Mac, MSDOS, Android
IDE’s: IBM Maximo Asset Management, Eclipse, Net-Beans, Spring Tool Suite, JBoss Developer Studio, Visual Studio, Rational Rose, Quick Test Pro (QTP)
Confidential, Lubbock, Texas
Web Application Developer
- Developed a web-based application “AXIS”, written in PHP and deployed on the Windows server using MySQL database.
- This allows the academic advisors support students in reaching their goals. AXIS facilitates automation of certain communications, freeing advisors for other value-added work, allows for longitudinal tracking as well as proactive intervention for the academic advisors.
- AXIS allows for tracking of each advising interaction between a student and an advisor, feedback and follow-up conversations, action plan progress and Quality assurance checklists.
- This project allows the university advisors to analyze the student advising trends, balance workloads in an ongoing fashion among the advisors and generates the advising timeline report to facilitate problem resolution with other departments and university administrators.
- The project is developed in agile methodology which involves planning, requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing and bug fixes. Developed the web pages, functionality of each webpage and the flow of pages from one page to another.
- Contributed SQL Queries to develop views. Each and every module has been tested using unit testing.
- This project aims to provide the client with the Internet data usage so that the client will be able to provide its customers with the data of particular frequency and bandwidth efficiently.
- The data flow takes place between the LIFERAY portal (frontend to the client) and Oracle database with the help of the Web Sphere Process Server. Developed a Java application to migrate Web Sphere Integration developer (old server) info to Web Sphere Process Server (new server), where the application needs to identify the type of file based on its content.
- Directly interacted with clients to gather requirements and any other needs to be understood. Basic Junit test cases were written to test on the developer side. Automated test cases are scripted to test the functionality of each application.
- Helped the existing team in maintaining the database and also supported the production team.
- Worked on a module of the project that deals with the responsibilities of an Inventory Manager of an inventory who is solely responsible for dealing with the products of an inventory.
- Different Product Models are added to the inventory and stock is maintained under each Product Model with all the complementary packages configured for a particular amount of order placed by the customer. Entire module was coded in J2EE and basic test cases were written to test on the developer side.
- Automated test cases were scripted to test the functionality of each module.