Senior xPression Developer Consultant
- Consultant/Developer on a recent xPression software upgrade from xPression 4.0 to xPression 4.2. Moving three document types, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and xPublish from the 4.0 environment to the 4.2 environment using xAdmin.
- Updating, re - writing, mapping, documenting and enhancing the performance of 100+ templates/documents, xml data feed, and xsd with the xPression Suite, using xDesign, InDesign, Dreamweaver, xPresso, XMLSpy, Soap UI.
- Consultant on a recent xPression software upgrade from xPression 3.0 to xPression 4.2.
- Moving two document types, Compuset, xPublish from the 3.0 environment to the 4.2 environment using xAdmin.
- Posting the testing results in a SharePoint environment and verified the documents were archived correctly.
xPression Developer Consultant
- Consultant on a recent xPression software upgrade from xPression 3.2 to xPression 4.1.
- Moved three document types, Compuset, xPublish and xPresso from the 3.2 environment to the 4.1 environment using xAdmin.
- Moved one document that was set up to use a relational data base.
- Developed xml’s using xmlSpy to administer testing records to both environments and then tested the output with xTest.
- Posted the testing results in a SharePoint environment and verified the documents were archived correctly.
- Re-wrote numerous Unix scripts to work with the new 4.1 environment.
- On site work was done in Hartford CT, most work was done remotely.
- Programming of a DOS based/PC interfaced document development tool, xPression, with xDesign and xAdmin 2.3 and 3.0, to automate the construction and printing of documents.
- Lead and consult for new systems development and systems conversion.
- Assist in application set up, design, testing, and troubleshooting for output.
- Lead and support project teams working with Operations, Customer Systems, Client Services, and Main-frame programmers within various departments to ensure that jobs output correctly, that hardware and software are configured correctly, and that output jobs run efficiently.
- Assist in developing and automating procedures for the management of document resources and to improve efficiencies.
- Also experience with XML, XSLT as well as various output formats, PS, AFP, and PDF.
Senior Print and Viewing Solutions Developer
- We used only xPression 1.2 during this time.
- This was a full time position in Kansas City, MO.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate Operations Processing of production control systems, work orders, personnel, and scheduling.
- Training of personnel in procedures and equipment.
- Experience in Project Management in both technical and construction areas.
- Personnel Management experience to include hiring, firing, and performance counseling.
- Experience in Shipping, Receiving and warehouse operations.
- Experience in Budgeting, P & L responsibility and all operations in a successful retail operation.
- Responsible for the coordination, planning and execution of the logistics required to successfully complete projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Motivation of team leaders and team members in various areas of operational expertise.
- Extensive experience in training and development of associates in multiple tasks and various levels of experience to include hands on manipulation of machinery and mastery of business computer programs.
- Successful experience in customer service, and sales of both services and products.
- Responsible for the daily operations, profit and loss, merchandising, personnel, staffing, and training.
- Store closed so I had to move on.
- Responsible for the daily operations, 80+ associates, four assistant mangers, profit and loss, merchandising, personnel counseling, staffing, and training. Company went out of business.
- Responsible for the daily operations, profit and loss of 15 departments, merchandising, personnel, staffing, and training.