Highly accomplished professional graphic designer and marketing strategist. Strong artistic background engaged to create the look and feel of designs that draws attention to the product or service. Can convert features into benefits to achieve clients’ objectives. Can create and produce highly persuasive sales and marketing campaigns. Work closely with clients to create vision, perceive designs. Can consistently meet deadlines and requirements. Your organization presents the greatest opportunity where my exceptional skills and proficiency will be utilized towards the growth of your organization.
- Expert in graphics for print and electronic marketing materials, concept design, layout, and photo retouching and manipulation, illustration, flash animation
- Knowledgeable in all printing processes, finishing techniques, and web standards. Works directly with printers, web developers, and direct mail houses.
- Strong knowledge about digital marketing as well as its context within overall marketing programs.
- Experienced in research of competitive online marketing presence/campaigns and maintains a pulse on industry trends and systems; bringing forth ideas that embrace emerging technology/executions and innovative ideas.
- Advanced project management skills including successful experience with requirements gathering, prioritization, reporting and implementation of complex business initiatives.
- Can produce effective communications that meet clients budgets, objectives, preferences, and styles.
- Identifies new technologies that will benefit short and long term department goals.
- Proficiency in all major industry - related software and embraces new technology.
- Energetic personality that enjoys working with a collaborative team.
- Possesses strong creative skills and the desire to constantly grow.
- Ability to make sound judgments and convey confidence to effectively address complex and critical issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Websites and eMarketing
- Multimedia Presentations
- Direct Brand Awareness
- Print and Electronic Ads
- Exhibit/Tradeshow Graphics
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile/iPhone/iPad Apps
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategies/Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strong PC/Software Skills
- Adobe CS5
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Fireworks
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Contribute
- IBM RAD 8 for WebSphere jQuery
- Mac OS X
- Windows for PC ffice
- MS Outlook
- MS Entourage
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
Confidential, Centreville, VA
Freelance web/graphic designer
- Manage and complete freelance graphics and web design projects for various clients
- Projects include logo design, website design and implementation, collateral, brochures, customized PowerPoint presentations and print and electronic conference materials.
- Designed and implemented a new visual brand for the Confidential including a new website design and conference materials
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Collaborate with developers, other designers, and business teams to develop front - end designs and graphics to integrate those with back-end application systems.
- Serve as primary POC for regional clients in publishing materials and updates to the internal and external websites and general troubleshooting.
- Created the user interface for the company s first iPhone/iPad app.
- Instrumental in converting existing sites and applications to the mobile environment using CSS and jQuery.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for design, from concept through production, of print, web and eMarketing materials for internal and external clients, including posters, PowerPoint presentations, sales sheets, invitations and brochures.
- Responsible for design of print and eMarketing materials for Confidential .
- Projects included: annual report, event invitations and programs, brochures, graphics for social media, email marketing graphics, posters, logos and promotional items.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Art Director/Sr. Graphic Designer
- Refreshed the visual brand for Confidential twice in 11 years to keep their look on the cutting - edge while maintaining brand consistency, included collateral, logos, websites, brochures and print and web advertising.
- Created and implemented new branding for Confidential that included a new logo and website, as well as a stationery suite, PowerPoint template and holiday cards.
- Designed and implemented branding and graphic design elements for the Confidential to include a style guide that was used throughout the agency, brochures, multimedia PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow graphics and other marketing materials.
- Implemented the visual brand for Confidential s onsite drug testing division across various media to establish the company as the market leader for onsite drug testing products.
- Designed and implemented new branding and printed brochures for the Institute for Financial Management.