To add value to my organization by continuously applying and developing the knowledge & skills that I have acquired during my professional and working experience.
- Excellent design skills, to research and implement creative scalable solutions to difficult enterprise scenarios integrating multiple technologies.
- A technical savvy person with Self - motivation and quick learner with zeal to learn and implement the different technologies according to the business requirements.
- An Adobe Certified LiveCycle ES Platform Specialist and Adobe Certified Expert in LiveCycle ES Generalist and LiveCycle ES Process Management.
- A trained Adobe CQ5 Developer, with experience in developing Adobe CQ Components depending upon the clients requirements and hands on experience in integrating backend systems - Web services clients or different java based services/API with the CQ.
- Experience and understanding of CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, along with the CQ5 development and deployment process.
- Experience working with different modules and tools of Adobe CQ5- WCM, DAM, Package Manager, SiteAdmin, Importers, Workflow etc.
- Understanding of CQ foundation concepts like JCR Apache Sling and Apache Felix, with experience working on OSGi bundles, Felix and CRX Consoles.
- Experience in developing and supporting web based applications using Java/J2EE, including JavaBeans, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, knowledge in EJB, Web Service etc
- Excellent proficiency with XML, XSLT, XPath and good knowhow on consuming Web Services using SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Extensive hands on experience in developing processes using LiveCycle ES services including all services of Foundation, Forms, Output, PDFG, Assembler, Process Management, Rights Management, Digital Signature, etc on LiveCycle Workbench ES.
- Excellent understanding of developing processes using LiveCycle APIs.
- Expertise in LiveCycle Admin UI, including User Management and all other service settings.
- Experience in LiveCycle server installation and administration, and expertise solving any installation issue on JBOSS, WebLogic and Websphere on any set of environments.
- Experience in developing Custom Components using LC Component Dev Tool in Eclipse
- Expertise in trouble soothing and resolving any LiveCycle and CQ related issue.
- Expertise in debugging UI issues on multiple browser using Firebug and Developer tools
- Expertise in developing using different Java API on Eclipse IDE and its different plug-ins
- Experience in writing JUnit classes, using Mokito and Groovy.
- Experience developing rich for application using AJAX and jQuery
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL with excellent query writing skills.
- Experience in working on Node.js - an event-driven I/O script.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle phases - requirement gathering to delivering and supporting application, with knowledge of Object Oriented technologies.
- Excellent logic and problem solving skill with sharp analytical abilities to provide scalable solution with integration of multiple technologies.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks in a team or independently in single or, multiple projects.
- Strong team player with outstanding planning and good communications skills.
Operating System: Windows, Linux.
Languages: Java-Core, J2EE, SQL, Basics of C.
Database: MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
Web/ Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Web Sphere.
Scripting Language: HTML, Java Script, jQuery, Form Calc
Tools: CRXDE, Felix console, Eclipse, LiveCycle Admin UI, Workbench, Designer,SQL Developer.
Internet Technologies: Adobe CQ5, LiveCycle ES, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP.
Senior Consultant (Adobe CQ5)
Environment: Application server as Weblogic on MS Server 2008 with Oracle 11g.
Tools: Adobe CQ5, CRXDE, SiteAdmin, Eclipse, Package Manager, Felix console.
- Initially involved in designing and component identification per journey and also wrote the service classes to call the different online Web Services called from different client establishment systems like SAP, SalesForce etc and we use the client generated from these Web services.
- Mainly we are working on the pattern of gateway to interact with external systems called by a caller class, also involves command - query pattern to keep the services at a relatively high level of abstraction using wrappers.
- I wrote different classes to involve XFMS Arcot API for Payment i.e. 3-D Secure authentication program, developed by Visa and, to give more secure online payment transaction and wrote the classes to post the payment information to the clients external system (SAP).
- We generally created different generic components customizing existing CQ components, to get it included in the main components.
- Like generic text Field or, generic dropdown or, generic address field etc, to get a standard fields across the site.
- We do have two designs for two brand of the client, with two set of templates and design.
- We used Ajax call to different services and used jQuery mainly for client side scripting.
Senior Consultant (Adobe LiveCycle)
Environment: Application server as JBOSS on Linux with Databases Oracle 11g.
Tools: LiveCycle ES2.5 Admin UI, LiveCycle Workbench 9.5, LC Designer 9.5
- Worked as a lead developer, designed and developed the required Processes for complete workflow of TCB and IAW of MVS in Alstom.
- I developed the complete process along with other sub-processes using different LiveCycle components like Forms, Process management, Reader Extension etc. on LiveCycle Workbench ES2.5 and used Process Management API to get the data from LC DB.
- I wrote many scripts to call and execute some Web service calls as well as other form functionality around form XML.
- This project is live in Alstom.
- I also implemented jQuery for developing dynamic pages that can be used on mobile browsers and in Workspace for their module DOA.
Technical Support Engineer (Adobe LiveCycle)
Environment: Application servers such as JBOSS, WEBSPHERE and Weblogic with
Databases: DB2, MySQL, and MSSQL. and Oracle 9i.
Tools: LiveCycle ES2-9.x/ES-8.x/7.x Admin UI, LiveCycle WorkbenchLiveCycle Designer ES.
- Working in a B2B environment.
- Providing technical solutions and helping customers in large scale product deployment and process development.
- Assisting customers in using LiveCycle services as per their technological needs and supporting them in development of the typical enterprise applications using LiveCycle Workbench tool as well as using LiveCycle APIs by writing Java codes through EJBs and Web Services.
- Solving the issues faced by the developers/Enterprise customers in using LiveCycle product in developing and processing forms, configuring Databases and Application Severs for the use of LiveCycle product.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, Beans, Java Script, JSTL with Tomcat Server 4 and Oracle 9i.
Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Oracle Developer.
- Maintaining the website and resolving the complaints of consumers and employees.
- Designed and coded the online payment module(InstaPay), Bill payment Facilities module and SMS bill alert module
- Worked on designing and coding of a protocol for PIN generation for Pre paid meters.
- Designed and coded an interface for the authorized persons to upload and manage the images in Photo Gallery section on Confidential website.
- Designed and coded for integration of ITZ Cash Card and OxyPay Payment gateways with the Confidential corporate website to facilitate consumer to pay their bill.
- Designed and coded web form for customers to submit their meter reading online and get their bill generated.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, Beans, Java Script with Tomcat Server 5 and Oracle 10g.
Tools: Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Designed and coded the CC (R&D)’s module and technical director’s module, which included:
- The forms i.e. interface with different kind of runtime checks, to enter and update the information about projects of their relative departments and do comment on them.
- The interface to generate and print the dynamic reports according to their own requirements in word / excel formats.
- Designed the database of the application as per application requirements.