Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffects Corel Draw, Painter, Maya Editorial design, layout, typography, graphic illustration, photography HTML and CSS knowledge Familiarity with jpg, tif, gif, eps, pdf, psd, fla, and png files Multimedia design Over 6 years of training with Adobe Creative Suite Over 3 years experience with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML
Freelance Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Responsible for developing original illustrations and graphic design elements for a variety of award - winning print publications and websites.
- Utilize design and layout principles to analyze, translate, and conceptualize complex editorial text into effective visual communication.
- Applies expertly trained knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite software. Independently operates and manages illustration/design business.
- Employs strong command of verbal communication skills to collaborate with art directors, and designers to provide stakeholders with everything from logos, brochures, print products, and cover designs.
- Works independently under tight deadlines and production schedules while meeting brand standards and visual concepts provided by client.
ConfidentialFreelance Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Created television-ready animation and multimedia graphics by coordinating with storyboard artist and designers.
- Delivered 600 frames of fully animated material on a weekly basis utilizing Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Worked primarily with FLA Flash files and used AfterEffects to convert video file formats, such as MPEG, MP4, and FLV.
- Managed over 50 shots of animated material per episode, for 20+ episodes.
- Voluntarily accepted this position due to desire to learn technical graphic animation, expand artistic experience, and work in a well known animation studio despite reduction of financial compensation.
Storyboard Artist/Background Design/ Revisionist
- Translated written scripts and voice acted audio into animated scenes and graphic elements for the primetime television show.
- Routinely analyzed critiques from executive producers in order to revise and improve technical production and identified design solutions to produce the most visually cohesive result.
- Interpreted complex technical information including visual reference, layout, typography, and color theory to create graphic background designs that enhance the visual narrative of the story.
- Assisted in post-production, character design, and animation.