Graphic Designer who expertly researches and develops emerging concepts and trends. Tech - savvy and creative. Driven to meet and exceed marketing objectives and strategies while adhering to budget guidelines.
- Creative design layouts
- Texture painting
- Advanced graphic design
- Department development
- Photographic restoration
- Art history
- Flyer and poster printing
- Print advertising
- Adobe InDesign
- Photographic editing
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe CS
- Corporate Identity Branding
- Visual communication expertise
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Logo creation
- Print Advertisements
- Cover Design
- Mac OS X and Windows proficient
- Magazine Design
- Website and Electronic Marketing
- Digital print equipment operation
- Visual communication principles
- Poster Design
- Interior design knowledge
- Sculpture and Trophy Design
- Proficient in photograph restoration
- Prepress and printing
- Painted finishes
- Corel Draw
ART DIRECTOR, GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Active interactions with undergraduate-level students and artists
- Designed course material for motion graphics as well as TV graphics and visual effects (VFX)
- Generated computer graphics and page-layout software, graphic elements and photography.
- Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
- Translated complex concepts and data into compelling visuals for media outreach.
- Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
- Presented projects to internal clients.
- Designed art and copy layouts for direct mail advertising material.