- 5.6 years of IT experience in Weblogic, iplanet and Unix platforms.
- Expert in Web logic 8.1/10.3 Administration.
- Extensive experience with analysis, development, customizations, implementation and testing of applications based on Weblogic and Unix platforms.
- Proficient in administration of BEA Weblogic 8.1/10.3 application servers to support various interface in IST & Prod env.
- Hands on experience on Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Proficient in Version Control Systems like Rational Clear Case and ticketing tools like JackTrack, AR Remedy 6.03 and Clear Quest.
- Expert in iplanet webserver Implementation and Administration
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and fault finding skills.
- Proactive, with excellent organizational skills that adds value to a professional environment.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Self motivated with natural leadership traits and excellent communication skills.
Database: Oracle 9i/10G,SQL/ PLSQL
Operating Systems: Unix, Solaris,Linux
Application/Web Servers: Weblogic8.1, Weblogic10.3, iplant 6.1, iplanet 7.14
Other Tools/Softwares: Toad, Putty, Sql server Management studio, Remedy 6.03, Clear Quest, JackTrack, Beyond compare, Cold Fusion .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Application System Admin
Technology: Unix, Weblogic8.1, Weblogic10.3, iplanet6.1,7.14
- Building, configuring and maintaining non - production environments.
- Setup, configuration, Kit installation and code push of software kits.
- Manage environment troubleshooting process, including contacting external teams for support and escalation of critical issues.
- Provide full Root Cause Analysis for EEM supported non-production application environment issues/troubleshooting
- Proactive monitoring for application environment
- Environment Bounce
- Proactive monitoring of application resources components and servers.
- Environment Shakeout
- Creating development setup for all developers.
- Migration of code from dev to test and from test to UAT environment.
- Environment Build & Support.
- Environment Bounce.
- Release Support.
- Handling production release and coordinating with other teams to complete this highly critical task.
- Preparation of admin guide and release notes.
- Analyzing the Application server performance and other server issues.
- Manage Configuration Changes in Environments that do not require code or interface modifications.
- Assist Developers by installing the latest test patches into specified development environments.
- Analyzing Defects.
- Troubleshooting space and capacity constraints, data out of sync errors both with internal and external systems.
- Root cause analysis .
- Ticket resolution
- Environment Upgrade.
- Analyzing and fixing Memory leaks
- Environemtn Shakeout.
Technology: VSS/Clearcase, CVS
- Administration of Clear Case,CVS,VSS
- Conductiing Quality Audits
- Conducting Security Audits
- Preparation, verifying and updating of Configuation Management Documents sucsh as SCMP, Project plan, RUS, Metrics Report, BCP, Resource Plan, SMP,Work order, Risk Register etc.
- Monitoring of contracts with Customer and validation from time-to-time
- New services proposal preparation, commercial materialization/ revenue assurance.
- Internal & external vendor management for SLA Complaiance