Exceptional experience with application programming, application design, maintenance programming, systems programming and language testing. 10+ years experience training Field Sales Engineers and Field Application Engineers World Wide. Highly motivated and flexible; willing to take on challenges. Strong multi - task abilities, pro-active, take ownership of responsibilities and reliable; strong project management and organizational skills; professional attention to detail; excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; relate well to others at all levels; team player; superior people skills; friendly, energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Hardware: IBM 308X Series, IBM 3090, IBM 3745, Series 370, and all PC Models, Dell & Sun Servers, DB/2, SQL, Sybase, Oracle experience, Tandum
Generated reports and presentations using: SAS, Bookmaster, Freelance, Graphwriter, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Air, Project Manager, Confidential Graphics, Lotus Notes & Camtasia. Have knowledge of Smarttran, Notrix & LEI.
Have working knowledge of desktop software packages including: Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Dreamweaver, Lotus Smart Suite, Freelance, Microsoft Office, Power Point, Word Perfect, MS Outlook, Microsoft Mail, Excel, Camtasia
Have working knowledge with meeting the following meeting tools: Sametime Meeting, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Google Hangouts
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- On Team to migrate website and data from National Semiconductor to Texas Instruments.
- On Team to maintain, enhance and perform Performance, Function and Regression testing for Texas Instruments E2E program built on Intelligent System.
- Helped maintain SharePoint site and documentation
- Utilized systems to generate reports (LotusNotes, SEOClarity, Sharepoint, Site Catalyst)
- Helped maintain System Block Diagrams using a third party tool called EMSG
- From Design phase through the Development, implementation and training, I was the team lead in the creation of two graphics tools used with the National Semiconductor DOCS system.
- Graphics were created keeping Corporate Standards in mind and ease of use by the end user in mind.
- The Graphics were saved in SVG and could be imported back and updated.
- The first graph type was charts, the second graph type was math equations.
System Management Expert / System Administrator
- Instrumental in getting data migrated from Informant to SFDC, set up Roles, created views and reports and then trained Confidential Salesforce worldwide on how to use the new tool.
- I did this by travelling to the locations and created Camtasia training videos.
- From planning stage / gathering requirements, to implementation and training, I created a suite of databases called Informant used as a tool for the Confidential Sales Engineer to help keep track of Companies, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Actions, part, prices, etc. and help with communication between Sales Engineers and their manager.
- I was also responsible for communication, tool enhancements, customer support and data management.
- Also supported the Offline version of Business Objects.
- I also facilitated on-line training for all Sales Engineers and Managers using various tools including SAMETIME, WEBEX, CAMTASIA.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Developed Test Plans, schedules, delegated work and oversaw the follow-through and completion of several phases of testing for PL/I on both OS/2 and 370.
- Attended meetings and presented status with charts developed with Microsoft Excel, Confidential Project Manager and Confidential Graphics.
- Communicated results and status to Confidential.
- This work entails designing, developing, running, analyzing and providing status regarding test cases using Confidential internal guidelines and tools.
- Both VM and OS/2 were required for the job.
- Development and performed maintenance on an Confidential internal tool named “Translator”.
- This tool was written with Script Macros and could convert Script commands into C, Cobol, PL/I and Fortran.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Customized and maintained NetView Confidential code that involved monitoring LANS for the Confidential.
- Also responsible for customizing CLISTS that dealt with the Confidential Solution Pac and Internal Use Only Code dealing with the voice Response Units.
- Investigation and implantation for a standardized tape library system across the Western Region. Home terminal program.
- Helped design and develop DSS screens used by Confidential Representatives that displayed Confidential customer information.
- Data was stored on SQL, TIFF and SAS databases.
- Also responsible for maintaining and tracking this data.
- Created and automated reports using PL/I, SAS, TIFF, QMF ad SQL. Some of the data resources were obtained from RETAIN and R+.
- The editors used were Xedit and ISPF. Wrote HELP screens that correspond to the DSS screens.
- Also created charts and graphs using Graphwriter, Freelance and SAS.
- This job required the knowledge of TSO and some JCL. Home terminal Program.