- 5 years of IT experience in CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous Delivery), and have strong exposure in Build and Release, Cloud Implementation within all suites that needs an environment under DevOps background.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (Linux/ Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Good hands - on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Git and Subversion(SVN).
- Designing and implementing CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, creating required scripts (Perl & Python), and creating/configuring VMs (Windows/Linux).
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experience on the Docker and Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing Directory structure and managing containers.
- Designed highly accessible, fault tolerant and cost-effective systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMI’s.
- Experience writing Playbooks using Ansible and Cookbooks and Recipes using Chef to provision several pre-production environments and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Strong and progressive experience in the server installation and administration of Red Hat Linux, Centos, Oracle Enterprise Linux, VMware ESX&ESXI environment.
Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x/7.x, Solaris 9.x/10.x/11.x, UBUNTU 16.04,18.04 LTS, Windows NT/XP/ 2003/2008/10 , Mac OS X
Programming Languages: C, Python, SQL.
Scripting Languages: Unix Shell Scripting, Bash, Python, Ruby.
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat 6.0/7.0, Web Logic 9.0/10.0, JBoss, Websphere 6.0/ 7.0/8.0
Databases: Oracle SQL, MY SQL
Web Technology: HTML, XML, PHP
Automation/Monitoring tools: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Nexus.
Source Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), GIT
Cloud Services: AWS, Azure.
Networking: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Worked extensively with AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups, Route 53, IAM, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, SNS, and RDS.
- Created IAM policies for delegated administration within AWS and Configure IAMUsers/Roles/Policies to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users.
- Collaborated with Development and Support teams to setup a CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with the use of Docker for continuous build and delivery tools.
- Coordinating the resources by working closely with Project Manager's for the release and Project Manager for all the Operational Projects
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins.
- Design and Launch Cloud Formation Stacks in AWS, relying on configuration management tools.
- Worked on infrastructure with microservice models like Docker Containerization. Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Developed a Kubernetes Cluster using 3 AWS EC2 instances(Manager, and 2 worker nodes) with ubuntu 18.04 LTS AMI.
- Evangelize DevOps and CI/CD: Demonstrate Full stack clusters including Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitLab.
- Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating whole master and node.
- Automate Continuous Build and Deploy Scripts for Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Hands on Experience on Cloud Platforms in OpenStack, Azure , AWS and Google Cloud .
- Experienced with RESTful API's of Elastic Search to analyze, search and visualize real-time d Confidential .
- Scripting & automating tasks using Python for backup, monitoring and file processing.
- Continuously updating documentation for internal knowledge base of support team and IT team.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for UbuntuLinux using Amazon EC2, CHEF, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Experience on Installing and configuring Apache, Tomcat and MySQL d Confidential base via Chef as per the requirements.
Environment: GIT, Kubernetes, Chef, AWS Cloud, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, CHEF, Tomcat, Docker, Shell Scripts, Nexus.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Managed servers on the Microsoft Azure Platform Azure Virtual Machines instances using Puppet Configuration Management. Created Puppet manifests, profiles and roles modules to automate system operations.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Highly skilled in deployment, d Confidential security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services and excellent knowledge of AmazonEC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Redshift, VPC, Cloud Formation and Security Groups.
- Creating S3 buckets also managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Designed, configured and deployed Azure automation scripts for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, HDInsight Clusters, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), Services and Utilities focusing on Automation.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Confidential Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Experience using cloud providers and API's for Amazon (AWS) with Microsoft Azure and expertise to orchestrate the jobs to and from Azure Automation.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Used GIT, Maven, Jenkins and JIRA as tools for day to day build & release cycles. Converted and automated builds using Maven and Gradle. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Experience in working with GIT to store the code and integrated it to Ansible Tower to deploy the playbooks.
- Used Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This primarily consists of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the infrastructure to run these packages and various supporting software components such as Maven, etc.
- Setup the Ansible Workstation, Ansible server and Ansible nodes.
- Worked with various scripting languages like Shell, Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Experienced in using Docker and OpenShift to manage microservices for development and testing.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios and Splunk.
- Migrated Splunk from a search head pool to a fully clustered environment.
- Experienced with Docker container service.
- Involved in building own PaaS with Docker, deployed various applications through Docker containers.
Environment: AWS, Azure, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, JIRA, Ansible, Docker, Sonar, Nagios, Splunk Web services, Shell, python and ruby scripting, SQL, MYSQL, TFS, windows, Linux
- Managed Amazon EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, SNS.
- Installed and configured configuration tool such as Chef Server / workstation and nodes via CLI.
- Worked closely with the development and operations to implement the necessary tools and process to support the automation of builds, deployments, testing and infrastructure (infrastructure as code) using Chef.
- Initially worked on Puppet, later moved with chef.
- Maintained source code repository using GIT and GitHub.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Built and deployed scripts using build tools like ANT and MAVEN in Jenkins.
- Worked on Build Automation and Build Pipeline Development using Jenkins.
- Installed and configured the Tomcat application servers for Dev and Integration Test Environments.
- Developed shell scripts and python scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Experienced in creating logical volumes, file system and increasing the file system in Windows servers, upon end user request.
- Worked for applying patches using Patch Center on Windows Servers.
- Installed and administered Atlassian tools like Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence.
- Planned, deployed, monitored, and maintained Amazon cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare Virtual machines as required in the environment.
- Used Ruby scripting on Chef Automation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, templates, attributes.
- Installed and configured CentOS 6/7, RHEL 5/6 on both standalone and virtual environment.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, ANT, MAVEN, Puppet/CHEF, JIRA, Tomcat, Vagrant, PerlScripts, Shell Scripts, XML, UNIX, Windows.