- Seeking a challenging position as a Software QA Lead in a highly motivated, progressive, competitive environment.
- Experience of QA Lead, Scrum Master, Manual, Automation and back end testing .
- Good experience in Test management, bug tracking and reporting with JIRA and Quality Center.
- Expertise creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test cases in Quality Center, Zephyr test management tool.
- Automation testing experience using HP QTP 9.2 and 11.0, SOAP UI.
- Five years agile experience in agile methodology.
- Experience of waterfall and agile methodology. Good in documentation using MS tools (Word, Excel, PPT, Project and Visio).
- Experience in developing and executing test cases Manually and developed Automation script with Selenium IDE, Grid, Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, Jenkins.
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Java, Jenkins &UDeploy (Continuous integration, Regression tests), Maven (Regression tests), Cucumber, TestNG (Regression tests), Eclipse, Junit andJMeter.
- Used Web - debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and FirePath to locate elements.
- Experience in testing Mobile Web applications and performed the Apps testing on iPhone, iPad and Android Devices.
- Experience in back end Database testing writing and executing SQL queries and other database operations with databases like SQL Server and Oracle .
- Experience in validating Regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators like XPath, CSS, id and name .
- Experienced in reading the test data from excel spreadsheet using API and TestNG Data provider .
- Expertise in different types of testing like Automation testing, Manual testing, Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, JUnit testing, Black box testing, Functional testing, Compatibility testing, Database testing, GUI testing, Web / UI and (UAT)User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with build tools like Maven and GIT .
- Experience in working with build tools like TestNG, Jenkins, Ant and Maven.
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, Project Management, Quality assurance, presentation and organizational skills, with the ability to work in a demanding environment.
Automation Testing & Management Tools: Selenium, QTP, QC, JIRA, IP Switch, SOAP UIMTM, Cucumber framework, Appium, Zephyr
Healthcare Tools: Mirth 2.0 / 3.0, HL7 Inspector
Languages: HTML, Java Core, JUnit, VB Script
Databases: SQL Server, My SQL, Access
Platform: Windows XP/7/10, Unix/ Linux, JAVA
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Software Development Engineer in Test(SDET)
- Test suite optimization to improve test coverage
- Extensive experience of API testing using POSTMAN or SOAP UI API testing tools
- Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
- Used Jenkins to execute the test scripts periodically on Selenium Grid for different platforms like desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Performed Cross browser testing and Parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox using TestNG and Maven on Selenium
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework to Develop Cucumber Step Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
- Implemented Selenium Grid to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Involved in design and development of automation framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Analysis of test requirement and automation feasibility.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer .
- Coordinated with peers in the team for clarity on the requirements.
- Define, Optimize and improve quality assurance framework to make testing reliable and efficient
- Participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development
- Verify app in android and iOS ( different version of OS and device)
- Track test coverage report to ensure software meets specified standards, client and technical requirements
- Used Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, Test NG, IntelliJ, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Created Test Strategy for new release, client issues and hotfix planning
- Performed various automated tests and ensured continuous regression tests on application
- API validation for inbound and outbound data transfer between different EHRs to Mobile app
Environment: JAVA, Sharepoint, SOAP UI, MS Office, MTM, Mirth, JIRA, Selenium, Agile, Appium, GitHub, Selenium Webdriver, Fabric, Crashlytics tools, Fiddler.
Sr. Software QA Engineer/ Scrum Master
- QA Lead and scrum master for a team of 7 team members.
- Introduced the automation environment and led the team to test the JAVA WEB based application with various Testing Stages/Levels/Phases, Testing Techniques and Quality Work Products
- Lead and guide other QA team members in developing and evolving standard QA practices
- Maintain and monitor the error log for all issues identified.
- Mentor a team of Quality Assurance professionals by assisting in objective settings, provide constructive feedback and motivate them to become more efficient
- Triaged software problems prior to production rollout.
- Experience of API testing using POSTMAN or SOAP UI API testing tools or Inbound and outbound data validation.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber.
- Created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Created Test Automation Framework with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed, communicated and implemented Software Quality Assurance Plans and activities.
- Organized, scheduled and led cross functional team meetings for Accreditation of manufacturing software
- Led continuous process improvement activities for project group
- End to end testing of inbound and outbound HL7/ XML messages in database, As400, Unix, web-based portal and mirth 2.0 / 3.0. Patient’s inbound and outbound data dashboard, QRDA and CCD validation.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Updated framework functions and developed test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Database validation using SQL queries.
- Created and Executed Selenium automated test scripts, verified and reported the results.
- Write and execute test cases using Microsoft Test Manager.
- Conducted Cross browser testing in IE, Chrome and Firefox using Selenium.
- Inbound and outbound HL7 messages integration validation.
- Train support team for new functionality flow, debug process and set up.
Environment: Agile, JAVA, iNavigator, PostgreSQL, Unix, Sharepoint, SOAP UI, MS Office, MTM, SPIRA, Mirth, JIRA, Selenium, Agile, Jenkins, GitHub, AS400, Selenium Webdriver, Eclipse.
Software QA SDET Engineer
- Actively participating in reviews and meetings to discuss automation testing strategies and test plans.
- Mentored and trained new hires in the framework and current automation process.
- Review requirements/ user stories and create test cases .
- Automation Planning, Creating Framework and running batch for agile methodology.
- Executed the QTP automated test scripts, verified and reported the results.
- Testing customer data on Sales Force.
- Created and maintained automated tests using QTP by coding in VB Script.
- Created Shared Object Repositories, Reusable Actions, Recovery Scenarios and User Defined Functions that can be used in other Automation Scripts.
- Maintain Code versions through GIT.
- Run automation script using QTP for regression and functional testing purposes.
- Cross browser testing using different versions of IE, Chrome, FireFox and different Operating Systems like Windows 7, XP and Mac.
- Used Quality Center/JIRA for the defect reporting and tracking.
- Deciding framework and methods to make automation quicker.
Environment: JAVA, SQL, SVN, UNIX, Share point, QTP 9.2/11.0, MS Office, QC, Load Runner, JIRA.
Software QA Engineer
- Manually test different releases every month and overnight validation during production time.
- Manually test Wholesale department data transmission web site.
- Reviewing the test cases with other team members so that all requirements were covered.
- Test case creation, review and execution
- Validating XML data.
- Cross browser testing.
- End-to-End data validation using secure protocols: SFTP, FTPS, FTP with PGP, HTTPS.
- Tracking and testing connections of customers using various protocols.
- Data encryption and decryption validation using PGP desktop.
- Logging and tracking defects on a release basis using Quality Center.
Environment: JAVA, SQL, UNIX, Web Logic Sever, QTP, MS Office, QC.