- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs).
- Created User Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers)
- Experience working with React Class and Functional Components.
- Hands on experience using all React Lifecycle methods and Hooks API in functional components.
- Experience with ES6 Features.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Expertise in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Hands on experience with middleware's like Redux Saga.
- Experience in developing forms with libraries like Redux Forms, Fomik.
- Experience using enterprise tools like React Ag Grid.
- Hands on experience writing automation test using Cypress.
- Good Experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules.
- Proficient in using Jest, Enzyme and React testing library for writing unit and integration tests.
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Hands on experience with Web Responsive using Bootstrap's templates.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. React JS Developer
- Developed SPA for Confidential 's enterprise requirements.
- Hands on experience using ReactJs to develop Class and Functional components.
- Developed Functional components using new Hooks API.
- Hands on experience using Redux for global state management.
- Improved performance of redux selectors using reselect library.
- Used Redux Saga as middleware to handle side effects.
- Used AG grid to display data in UI, Expertise using Grid API to manipulate the grid behavior.
- Used Jest and Enzyme for unit testing the components.
- POC to test the React components using React testing Library.
- Maintained End to End user automation test cases with Cypress.
- Experience using Drone and Kubernetes for CI/CD.
- Upgraded router from redux little router to React router.
- Used React Bootstarp 3 for out of the box components.
- Used Styled components library to style the components.
- Upgraded forms from redux form to fomik.
- Upgraded existing application to Targets recommended internal platform.
- Used Google analytics to track user actions.
- Worked with PO and UX designers to estimate LOE on designs.
- Involved in end user testing and feedback sessions.
- Used JIRA to track sprint stories and velocity.
- Used Agile Scrum software development methodology.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
React JS/React Native Developer
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Responsible to Style, such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Created an Application using React Native framework for both iOS & Android.
- Built with React Native for iOS platform the app also utilizes native code for certain features and enhancements
- Managed state within the app using Redux and persisted certain parts of the state to device via Redux Persist
- Achieved native navigation by using react-native-navigation, created a fork for adding features to fit design needs.
- Used Redux Framework architecture (like Reducers, Containers, Saga) for integrating the data with React-Native Application.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- ImplementedvariousscreensforthefrontendusingReact.jsandusedvariouspredefinedcomponentsfromNPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build Confidential .
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Maintain existing web application using Angular.JS, Ajax, HTML and DOM scripting.
- Involved in the development of the UI using React JS
- Worked on responsive web design.
- Could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.JS
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Developed React.JS applications using Redux architecture for front-end UI.
- Created a state management in react application using redux for the data flow within the application.
- Configured redux store, reducers and actions. Used sagas for handling middleware and 'fetch api' for rest calls.
- Bundled UI using Webpack.
- Design and Styled Components using css stylesheets.
- Converted Angular 1.5 app to React.
- Used Jest and Enzyme for unit testing.
- Used GitHub for version control.
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created mockups and wireframes for new website layouts.
- Developed criteria based bootstrap grid data display with nested table format and implemented paging, sorting, grouping using.
- Involved in developing the custom and reusable directives to be reused across different modules in the application, controllers, services, Filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities and Routing to build the Application.
- Involved in creating a single page hybrid web application using express.js.
- Implemented Date Time Picker using jQuery and HTML.
- Used Bootstrap responsive CSS to adjust to phones, tablets and desktops and components such as breadcrumbs, nav bar, pagination and modal services.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework Bootstrap, Wire-framing and HTML.
- Used jQuery core library functions and widgets for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used web services to load the data using AJAX to call the data that returns from the post web service calls.
Java UI Developer
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.