- Over 6.9+ years of experience in software development involving Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing of application software .
- 2.5+ years of experience in Golang . Exposure towards Rest and SOAP web Services.
- Hands - on exposure in Designing, Developing and Testing the Microservices with Golang’s concepts like Channels, routines and Interfaces.
- Good Hands on working knowledge in developing Restful webservices and Micro Services with Golang .
- Experience in d eveloping MicroService to provide Restful API utilizing services with various data persistence frameworks.
- Experience in developing Web Services using Spring with RESTful web services and SOAP web services.
- Experience in i mplementing and deploying applications on cloud using AWS tools such as S3, EC2, Lambda and basic understanding of Azure.
- Experienced in making the Devops pipelines using Openshift for the Microservices Architecture.
- Experienced in creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Experienced in creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Experienced in utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development and also used JIRA for Change tracking, Bug Fixing, Life cycle traceability and for control of software development life cycle.
- Expertise in designing and coding stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages using SQL, MySQL, and PL/SQL with tuning concepts.
- Experienced with No SQL databases such as Mongo, Redis and Cassandra and data streaming tools like Kafka in multi- data center cluster.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases involved in application development using several RDBMS like IBM DB2, MS SQL Server , Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in using Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodology to deliver the projects.
- Good exposure to Security basics such as Authentication, Authorization and Spring OAuth 2.0 .
- Used configurations management tools like bitbucket and GIT.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and self-motivated, hardworking individual and has ability to work in team and independently in any environment.
- Involved in implementation of procedures for gathering the requirements from clients for solution demonstrations.
- Involved in designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and Microservices in the back end which is written in Golang.
- Wrote Microservices and implemented the authentication of tokens using ‘jwt-go’ which signed the JSON objects.
- Developed API using REST to interact with the Cassandra database with Golang as a backend language.
- Used Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) from Amazon Webservices (AWS) cloud resources to the scalable deployment of applications by providing the configuration as a web service
- Implemented the microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup using Golang.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed Web pages using Microservices that were written using Golang and also used HTML and CSS.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable, asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications and for building real time data pipelines.
- Migrated from SOAP to REST Web Services to work with different data formats.
- Worked in Agile Methodology and involved in Sprint Planning meetings to estimate the Features.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Designed and Developed Jenkins Build deployments on Docker containers.
- Worked with Git Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
Environment: Golang, Python, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, Docker, Configuration management, Redis, Jenkins, Splunk, JIRA, Maven, Artifactory, Application architecture, IIS, MySQL, AWS.
- Developed microservices in Golang to process numerous data from various db like Cassandra and MySQL.
- Worked to Improve existing microservices that the infrastructure uses by redesigining the data pipelines.
- Developed migration scripts to migrate date and increased the performance in production environment.
- Designed configurable REST APIs on demand using Go. Worked on numerous go frameworks.
- Rewrote various microservices which needed more throughput and less latency from Python to Golang and achieved a huge increase in throughput and huge reduction in memory usage.
- Assisted other developers in following best practices for Docker, Golang, and infrastructure needs.
- Assisted in buiding a web framework to process request from WEB.
- Wrote the test cases with ‘ goconvey ’ which follows a TDD testing framework.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems and Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services
- Developed and maintained stored procedures, User Defined Functions, Indexes, Views, Tables, and Relationships on SQL Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is according to specifications.
Environment: Golang, Java, Shell, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, Docker, Configuration management, Tomcat, Apache, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Artifactory, Application architecture, Nagios, IIS, SQL, AWS.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Worked on Prototyping and Implementation using JavaJDK1.7
- Used Angular, Bootstrap for rich user interface and faster performance and Angular UI Router for routing pages.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed Rest Based Web services using Jersey framework.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Developed services, which involved both producing and consuming, web services (WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS). Also, published the WSDL to UDDI registry using the SOA architecture.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using SOAP service.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring (MVC, Core, Batch, IOC, AOP, DAO, ORM), SOAP, Restful Web services, Jersey, Axis, Hibernate, Servlets, JSTL, HTML, CSS, XML