- 5+ Years of experience in Full Stack.Net/Angular Web development including design and implementation of Client/Server applications.
- Developed web applications using ASP .NET, MVC 4/5 and ASP .NET Webforms.
- Used Angular 2/4/5/6/7, Angular material, and ngx BootStrap to create Single Page Applications.
- Hands on experience in Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Dependency Injection, Repository, and Unit of Work design patterns.
- Experienced in producing N - tier and Onion Architecture applications.
- Involved in developing RESTful API through use of Asp.NET Web API.
- Understanding of WCF and SOAP Web Services using ASP .NET.
- Experienced in creating databases using Normalization, stored procedures, views, and user-defined functions.
- Managed databases with tools such as SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used NUnit, Jasmine and Karma for Test-Driven Development.
- Used Postman and SoapUI to test Web Services
- Developed Software Development Life Cycle experience using the agile model.
- Experienced in using source control applications such as GIT and TFS
Middleware/Programming,: C#, C++, Java, TypeScript 2, and Python.
.NET: MVC 5, Web API, WCF, Web Services, Asp.NET Forms, Entity Framework 6, LINQ to Objects, and LINQ to SQL.
Database: MS SQL Server 2012/2013/2015/2017 , MySQL, SSIS, and SSRS.
Others: Git, TFS, JIRA, Slack, XML, JSON, Jasmine, Karma, NUnit, SoapUI, Postman, Visual Studio 2015/2017, and Visual Studio Code.
Full Stack Web Developer
- Used Angular CLI in order to create angular components, and services
- Created Pagination, Dialogs, Autocomplete, and Progress spinners using Angular Materials.
- Managed Application of Angular Directives such as ng-model, ngFor, and ngIf, for better template control.
- Helped in the creation of HTTPClient Interceptors to handle Errors, Authentication, and Authorization.
- Used Route Guards to restrict navigation based on JSON Web Tokens.
- Called Backend via HTTPClient to execute GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods implemented within the Web API.
- Built custom routes based on Customer IDs within Web API.
- Implemented Pipe to format dates obtained from ngx bootstrap datepicker.
- Implemented CORS to communicate between Web API and the UI.
- Created database through Entity Framework via the Code-First method, using Data Annotation to apply constraints.
- Adopted SCRUM style development for SDLC with JIRA to track backlogs, and Git to manage source control.
- Used Postman to test Web API functionality, and Jasmine/Karma to do Angular unit testing.
Full-stack software Developer
- Developed UI Components using Angular 2/4, TypeScript along with Angular Materials library, and ngx-bootstrap framework.
- Used Angular Reactive Forms to obtain and validate user input with Form Builder.
- Created custom Directives for components in Angular.
- Utilized RxJS to manage concurrency whenever HTTP calls are created through the use of Observables.
- Parsed through incoming JSON data to render the data on the screen
- Implemented Lazy Loading on certain modules to increase the application performance
- Generated an AutoMapper configuration for serializing outgoing data through web API.
- Employed Entity Framework with a Database-First approach to generate objects based on the database tables.
- Created server-side authentication via Data Annotations to verify incoming data.
- Wrote unit tests using Jasmine testing framework and used Karma as the test runner tool.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and oversaw the entire build-release pipeline.
- Collaborated with other developers via Slack and used Git as source Control.
Environment: Angular2/4, Angular CLI, Node.js, Angular Material, ngx-bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, TypeScript, RxJS, ASP.NET WCF, Entity Framework 6, C#, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Jasmine, Karma, Git (GitHub Enterprise), Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, and Postman
Full Stack Developer
- Developed and maintained application using C#, ASP.NET, and MVC.
- Designed UI using Partial Views and Layout Views by the Razor View Engine.
- Used Bootstrap to develop grids and structure the CSS layout.
- Used Action Filter for implementing authentications and authorizations for role-based security.
- Used Regular Expressions were used to create custom form Validators.
- Assisted in creating Unit of Work class to hold single instances of repositories.
- Created Generic Repository Class that would be used as the basis for the inheritance of repositories within a Repository Pattern.
- Created error pages for unhandled errors for Application error event handler.
- Used Entity FrameWork via Database-First approach as data storage.
- Helped to bundle CSS and Script files for efficient loading.
- Wrote LINQ queries using query and method syntax to perform CRUD operations.
- Followed an Agile approach with JIRA to implement it.
- Collaborated with other developers through the project life cycle and used TFS source control to deploy the application.