- 7 Years of professional experience as a UI Developer as well as Full Stack developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Good Knowledge in Angular.js, Backbone.js, D3.js and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in translating business requirements to design specifications and documenting the requirements with user acceptance criteria.
- Created communication between technical and business teams to get the right questions and actions items prioritized.
- Effective collaboration with development teams, quality engineers and product manager to identify the business needs with functional requirements.
- Expertise in Root cause analysis for technical questions in supporting project work flow.
- Hands on Microsoft Visio and Office tools for documentation, process flow charts and algorithms.
- Exhibited best practices related to project management.
- Created custom business proposals and solution driven concepts specific to client needs.
- Managing geographically dispersed off - shore teams.
- Experienced in building all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Extensive knowledge in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap - hand-coded, cross browser (no tables for non-tabular data).
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Debug the applications using Firebug and REST Client to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Knowledge in functional automation and performance automation of the API'S and the Web Services, Web applications using C#.net Framework, Unit testing Framework, WCF, Rest API's, Visual Studio Coder UI (RNP), NUnit and SQL Server.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Have knowledge of Agile Methodologies like Extreme programming, SCRUM.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like agile and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Knowledge about technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in software configuration management using Rational IBM Clear Case, SVN, TFS.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, (internet explorer)
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), SQL, S3, MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS X
Tailored brands, Fremont, CA
Sr. UI/Full Stack Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support. Developing new features and components using Angular 7 and Angular material.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 7.
- Involved in Development of two Angular applications from scratch by creating routers and services and reusable components.
- Collaborated development teams and quality engineers in day to day basis to identify the business needs and functional requirements.
- Collaboration with business team for continuous enhancements in business-critical projects.
- Driven technical design meetings to develop business model based on user requirements.
- Lead and managed the distributed team in leaner ways - story walkthroughs to meet business deliveries in time.
- Extensively worked on Angular 7 modules, services, templates, directives, and Routing and dependency injection.
- Worked on Angular 7 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Built CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and custom scripts - helping teams deploy more than 30 times in a day.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, web Service call and JSON.
- Used Jasmine framework for unit test cases with karma and protractor for E2E testing.
- Used Ajax calls through Handlebars.JS and Ember JS to populate the data tables on the front-end.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 7 framework and Node JS.
- Used a Bootstrap 3.0 from Angular2.0 platform and point it to the root component of the application instead of Angular ng-app.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the page dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used Hibernate framework to persist the operations data to the database.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using RESTFUL.
- Used SOAP for the communication between the different internal applications.
- Involved in producing necessary WSDL to deploy as a Web Service.
- Wrote complex SQL and SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Designed rich user interface screens using AJAX, Java Script, CSS, and HTML.
- Used Angular.js, Node.js and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Developed ANT scripts for building, testing and deploying the application on WebLogic server.
- Developed and deployed the applications on Oracle WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON and JQuery.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Worked with GitHub and Jenkins for code review and CI/CD process.
- Following Agile/scrum methodologies, part of daily scrum calls, have biweekly show and tell sessions and using Jenkins tool for continuous delivery practices.
Sr. UI/ Full Stack Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and node.js.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular.js, Ext.js, and JQuery.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Maintained and developed modules for Drupal web store .
- Designed, coded, architected and tested various themes, modules and processes to extend Drupal to meet the client's needs.
- Created custom Drupal modules using PHP.
- Develop database scripts for Oracle SQL Server, and SQL Base.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Analysis of test requirement and automation feasibility.
- Automate new features for reducing time and cost. Test automation scripting and execution.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Used JQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used JQuery template for markup.
- Used SVN for version control.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed responsive designs using HTML5 and CSS3 for hand held devices.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Created sites to organize client contracts and to summarize monthly financial data using Ember JS, D3.js and MySQL.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, Web server speed, Data Processing using Ember JS, JQuery and MySQL.
- Used Ember JS and D3 JS to retrieve data from MYSQL to display rich reports to users.
- Used JSON format to serialize and transmit structured data over network connection.
- Implemented and used web services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and REST to get updates from third parties.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Provided SQL scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures for querying the oracle database.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Developed consumer based applications using Python, Java Script, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Used Python Programming and language to develop a working and efficient network within the company.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Implemented build scripts using ANT to create WAR and deploy in application server.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files & debugging and added unit tests to the code base using Jasmine.
- Designed various tables required for the project in MySQL database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed HTML, Angular and CSS pages by using Mockups, Wireframes and flow diagrams.
- Created Modular application structure using Angular JS framework and HTML, CSS.
- Created reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Worked on Rest API calls and integrated with UI .
- Created responsive graphs using D3.js and CSS.
- Developed single age applications using angular.js.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Used Grunt for builds.
- Used Node.js and NPM modules.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used Rally for defect tracking.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
- Developed styles guides, Logos, Themes, Templates and interface design.
- Designed and conducted usability to validate design and functionality.
- Worked on creating simulation environment using Node JS and Mongo DB.
- Worked on testing services using Firefox REST client.