- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (2003/2005/2008/2010/2012 ).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6
- NetBeans 6.1/6.7
- Oracle (8i/9i), MS SQL Server(7/2000/2005), SAP’s MAXDB, MS Access, MYSQL, TOAD.
- Experienced creating SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Database functions and triggers.
- Apache Tomcat, Microsoft’s IIS
- Design, write, implement, test and debug server-side code to support web application functionality. Server-side code written using VB.NET 2010 and ASP.NET 3.5.
- Analyze current database design to determine enhancements and additions to accommodate new application requirements.
- Design and implement database tables, Stored Procedures, Database functions and triggers for back-end support of web applications using SQL Server 2005.
- Implement web application front-end GUI according to design specifications.
- Use technologies like AJAX, jQuery and Microsoft's ASP.NET Framework to provide the web application's user-interface functionality.
- Responsible for writing supporting documentation including Coding Standards, Development Standards and User's Guides.
Sr. Web Developer
- Responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle from requirement gathering, process analysis, system design, front-end GUI, server-side middle tier application logic as well as the back-end data logic.
- Convert a legacy application designed to track repairs, budget, as well as man-hours from a COBOL, mainframe-based system to a 3-tier architecture based web application using C#/ASP.NET for the server side middle tier development and ADO.NET with SAP’s MAXDB as the backend database.
- Design, develop, document and maintain business application software on a Microsoft Web platform (IIS, ASP.NET 1.1, ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET 3.5, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000/2005, MAXDB, AJAX)
- Perform web site updates and enhancements according to user’s specifications.
- Design and implement databases, Stored Procedures, Database functions and triggers for back-end support of web applications using Oracle 9i.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Maintain and develop n-tier architecture business application software on a Microsoft Web platform (IIS, ASP.NET 1.1, ASP.NET 2.0, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000/2005)
- Responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle for the front-end GUI, the server-side middle tier application logic as well as the back-end data logic.
- Create scripts to perform system maintenance as well as database updating and reporting under a Windows Server 2000/2003 environment using VBScript.
- Design, create and debug web applications using ASP.NET 1.1 & ASP.NET 2.0 using both VB.NET as well as C# in Visual Studio 2003/2005.
- Design and implement databases, Stored Procedures and DTS Packages for back-end support of web applications using MS SQL Server 2000/2005.
- Designed and implemented a Visual Basic application to perform mortgage loan payoffs. Permitted company to process large volumes with just a few employees. Application vastly improved the speed and accuracy of this process. Savings estimated at more than $100,000 annually.
- Created ad hoc reports in support of management using SQL queries.
- Designed, tested and implemented a Visual Basic application to automate the processing of tax refunds. Application allows the company to perform QA on this process as well as increasing efficiency, accuracy and turnaround times. Savings estimated at more than $75,000 annually.
- Designed and implemented a C# application to identify and process loans that have unapplied funds. Savings estimated at more than $65,000 annually.
- Designed and implemented C# applications to automate and streamline data manipulation. Assisted with the migration of over 50,000 loans to electronic processing.
- Designed and implemented VB.NET and C# front-end applications that automated data mining and report generation for end-of-month reporting using Microsoft Office automation.