- Creative and Innovative RPA professional with around 6 years of IT experience with clients across different industries which include outstanding experience in Designing, testing, and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standards by using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solutions.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with full project development, implementation and deployment using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and Uipath
- Experience in using and implementing Blue Prism Connectors, Visual Business Objects (VBO’s), Application Control Interface (ACI), Process studio, control room and System Working Knowledge on using screen scraping and OCR (Optical character recognition) from printed material
- Strong knowledge on various modules of Blue Prism - Login Agent, Queue Management, Environmental Variables, Session Variables, Credential Manger and Encryption Schemes, SQL queries and Procedures, Environmental Locks, SMTP Integration, Passing Input/output Parameters, Step Functions, Reviewing Logs, Throttles, Automation Dashboard, Release Management, Version Management etc.
- Knowledge on Participating in developing PDI (Product Design Instructions), SDI (Solution Design Instructions) proposals and worked closely with RPA subject matter experts across the business.
- Hands on experience in involving process automation collaborations with business users globally to analyze business processes and recommended RPA based solutions for the processes.
- Experienced in configure application modeler with the web interface, extracted tabular data from web pages to collections and used it as per requirement.
- Experienced in using Uipath Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data &Web scraping techniques and understanding the integration of Windows/Web applications with Thin client/Citrix environment.
- Experience in creating reliable models by spying modes through Application Modeler using Blue Prism and Helped in performing tool evaluation and feasibility.
- Hands on experience with Email automation, Excel automation, PDF automation using Blue Prism, Uipath tools as well as designing applications with Exception Handling mechanisms.
- Certified RPA developer in Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism and Uipath
- Expertise in participating in online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Experienced in integrating the automation features like web recording and OCR (Optical character recognition) for better capturing of text from image and make it readable.
- Worked side by side with Business Analyst for documenting process details and assists engagement team in developing solutions.
- Familiar with features of UI elements, data scrapping, selectors, PDF, image, and text automation
- Well versed with Microsoft technologies like C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL and experience working with databases like Oracle EBS, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Skilled in developing Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP and Restful web service (REST).
- Experienced in developing the business reports using SQL Server Integration Services and Strong experience in creating reports using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Hands-on experience with AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall Methodologies with clear understanding of Iterative & Evolutionary principles.
RPA Tools: Uipath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere
Programming Languages: .Net Framework, C#.Net, VB.NET
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, XML Web Services, ADO.Net, SOAP, REST
Databases: SQL Server 2017, Oracle 9i
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Scripting Markup Languages: HTML, XML, CSS, Python
Packages: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio
Design and Process: Waterfall, Agile Scrum
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
- Involved in the daily SCRUM meetings with team members throughout the Project Lifecycle, which helps in identifying project impediments and resolving them
- Worked closely with the Process Innovation Specialists, as they document "as is" and "to be" processes. As RPA Developer, I should provide guidance in "to be" process design to prepare it for effective automation and help with processes prioritization as well
- Hands-on experience in automating various applications like Email, Excel, Browser, Desktop, PDF, SQL DB, and Citrix using Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client
- Expert in developing VB & Java Script files and integrating them with Run Script command in AAE client to achieve required output
- Strong working knowledge on various modules of AA Enterprise Client and Control Room (v11.3.2) like Login Agent, Workload Management, Bot dependencies, Credential Manager and Encryption Schemes, SQL queries and stored procedures, Object Cloning and OCR (Optical character recognition), etc.
- Performed unit testing and fix identified bugs in the development environment. After the successful development of the bot, will look for code optimization which helps in consuming fewer runtime resource effort (i.e. CPU, Memory) and deliver high-speed outputs
- Experienced in Branching, merging, tagging, and maintaining the versions across the environments using version controls like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Directly Interacted with end-users to gather and analyze business requirements
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Environment: Automation Anywhere 11.3.2, SQL Server 2017, Visual Studio 2019, MS Visio, C#, ASP.Net.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
RPA Blue Prism Developer
- Work closely with Business Analyst and SME for process identification and feasibility analysis to automate processes using Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation Platform
- Analyze current manual processes step by step to develop Process Definition Document (PDD), Solution Design Document (SDD) and develop RPA solution as per design documents
- Instead of getting business requirements and automating exactly what is in place today, architect the best robust solution which will work most efficiently in production environment
- Expert in creating BP dynamic objects & processes to support process automation and leverage reusability to make code easy to maintain
- Integrate RPA Blue Prism processes and Visual Business Objects (VBO’s) to create automation solutions for replacing manual activities
- Participated in peer code review meetings with solution architect for suggestions to maintain quality code and identify potential security issues and defects
- Implemented automation solutions as per Blue Prism best practices and captured all possible system and business exceptions using Exception Handling mechanism
- Extensively worked on integrating windows-based SAP applications with Blue Prism to cover the business scenarios in the process
- Integrated SQL database with Blue prism to pull required data into the collection for the business process
- Actively involved in creating Run books, SDD’s, KT documents for L1, L2 support team and participated in the planning and execution of code deployment by executing the work breakdown structure to ensure smooth and successful Go-live
Environment: Blue Prism V6.4, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2015.
Confidential, New Berlin, WI
- Involved in Developing, Testing, and Deployment of bots in Uipath Enterprise platform.
- Interlinked windows application and Excel using Excel VBO’s through instances to input the data and integrated the data extracted into it.
- Worked on logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website. creating the robots and environment, assign the robots to published workflow by using the orchestrator.
- Working knowledge on credential manager of Uipath, which involves the user credentials securely.
- Used Corn Expression in orchestrator for triggering complex schedules.
- Expert in implementing the features like Web recording, Image recognition, Task Editor in Uipath.
- Automate various processes such as evaluating the trading applications to track the vendors portfolio based on the transactions in a day and exporting the data to excel sheets from the legacy applications.
- Extensively worked on screen scraping and Data scraping, Full text, Native text and OCR.
- Well Versed with Uipath studio, Uipath robot, Uipath Orchestrator.
- Working on technologies like OCR, ICR. Designing Uipath process in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Created and Scheduled the Bots in Control Tower (Uipath Orchestrator). Expertise in scheduling, triggering of tasks with advance features of task-queuing technology and deploying tasks in Remote PC’s through Citrix Automation.
- Image based, and Text automation were used in Virtual Environments, for interacting with the application. Worked with the SAP Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements
- Provide inputs to the business team for valuation of an idea along with its business case.
- Application of SDLC concepts to evaluate the need of RPA for any use case and help with technical architecting of the proposed solution.
- Part of COE Team, where building the POC’s for client approval.
- Developed Many POC’s using Uipath for tool selection.
- Actively involved and participated in the planning and execution of code deployment by executing the work breakdown structure to ensure smooth and successful Go-live.
Environment: Uipath, C#, .Net, ASP.NET.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designed automation solutions using Blue Prism RPA platform in different Environments.
- Created reusable automation framework with Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Configured and deployed Process Studio activities in control room and configured Multi BOT Architecture setups and managing bot's workload using Blue Prism Work Queue.
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Blue Prism Object studio, Process studio.
- Created bots by using all the stages of Blue Prism to perform various operations like navigate, action, read, write, block, decision, loop, exception, calculation etc.
- Performed stress test for bot to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Involved in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application, surface, and End to end process automation using Blue Prism.
- Feasibility study for RPA implementation by developing Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Value (POV). worked on Spying modes like Win32, Accessibility, HTML and Region Mode.
- Used Work Queues to distribute workload for bots running simultaneously and Provided Exception handling at every possible scenario for a robust error-free development.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Participated in Setting up the Blue Prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies).
- Involved in creation of access control interfaces through the Application Modeler within Object Studio.
- Automating data transfers including importing and exporting data between applications or files.
- Manage job scheduling and execute batch data processing with ease.
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe).
- Creation, development, and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel, also considering running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Handled MAPIE's library for manipulating the Outlook mailbox and SMTP to send the automated emails.
- Worked in Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
Environment: Blue Prism V5.0, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2015.