- 17+ years of talented and accomplished IT professional with extensive experience in planning, designing, programming, and implementing software applications comprising Web Apps, Web APIs, Data Migration and Integration Apps using Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Azure technologies.
- 12+ years of experience in implementing n - tier architecture web applications.
- 2+ years of experience in designing, provisioning Virtual Machines thru Infrastructure as a Code, Migration of On-Premise applications to cloud using Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS and Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- 8 years of experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies and processes implementation.
- Expertise in deploying the Web Apps and Web APIs using Azure App Service.
- Experienced in creating, configuring and using the Azure Cosmos DB containers.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Delivery of Web Apps using Azure Pipelines.
- Expertise in provisioning Windows and Linux virtual machines using Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI and Azure Portal.
- Proficient in deploying Web Apps and APIs using Docker Engine and Azure Container Registry.
- Expertise in configuring and hosting Web Apps using NGINX Web Server in Linux Ubuntu operating system.
- Experience in implementing the SSO authentication and authorization using Azure Active Directory.
- Expertise in implementing and consuming REST APIs using ASP.NET Core Web API, ASP.NET Web API, Azure Management REST APIs.
- Implemented WinForms applications, Windows Services and Class libraries using C#.
- Experienced in creating database objects and writing Database SQL Queries , Stored Procedures, Functions using relational databases MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experienced in data access layer development using Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, and ADO.NET.
- Experienced in creating data flow diagrams, writing functional and technical specification documents.
- Proficient in using Azure DevOps Services for project management tasks, source code repository, continuous integration and deployment.
- Implemented test-driven development using Microsoft’s MSTest framework.
- Expertise in performance tuning and fixing application bugs.
- Effective team player with an ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks.
- Quick learner, strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies: Azure App Service, Azure Virtual Networks and Subnets, Azure Networking, Azure Load Balancers, Azure Private Link Service and Private Endpoint, Virtual Machines, Azure Functions, Azure Web Jobs, Azure Container Registry, Azure Storage, Azure CLI.
Programming Languages: C# and VB.NET.
Databases: Azure Cosmos DB SQL API, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
CRM Software: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Frameworks: Microsoft .NET Core 2.1/2.2/3.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2/4.6/4.5/4.0.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server 10/7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0 , Kestrel and NGINX.
Version Control: Azure Repos, Git, SVN, TortoiseSVN, TFS and VSS6.0.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008 R2, Linux Ubuntu 16.04.
BI & Reporting Tools: SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, TIBCO Spotfire Suite6.5, and Crystal Reports.
Domain Knowledge: Telecom, Automotive Services, Power & Water, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services, Healthcare and Public Services.
Software Technology and Tools: Docker Engine, Team City, NuGet Package Manager, PowerShell Script, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Rally, ActiveMQ, MSTest, Nunit, SQL Profiler and Azure DevOps Services.
Azure DevOps Engineer/ .NET Senior Developer
- Designed and developed Web Interfaces for the ConnectivityCheck and WorkShopUser Web UI tools.
- Implemented the SSO Authentication and Authorization using Azure Active Directory.
- Provisioned Linux Virtual machines to host the Web UI tools.
- Configured and implemented Azure Container Registry to host the Docker images of Connectivity REST API in Linux Virtual Machine.
- Implemented Kestrel Reverse Proxy Server using NGINX to host both Web UI tools.
- Created Azure Resource group and provided role-based access control to users using Azure Management APIs.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Azure Pipelines.
- Configured and used Git repository in Azure Repos for version controlling.
- Configured and created the Azure Cosmos database SQL API to store the data for Connectivity Check and WorkshopUser WebUI tools.
- Configured and deployed the NGINX web server to host the web apps.
- Created and configured the Virtual Networks and subnets using Azure CLI.
- Created and configured the Network Security Group using Azure CLI.
- Created and configured the Azure Load balancers, Azure Private Link Service and Azure Private Endpoint.
.NET Team Lead
- Participated in project tasks planning, resource planning and estimation of deliverables for new ticketing system.
- Collaborated with solution architects, business solution analysts of various teams for design and solution approach.
- Designed the applications, that uses new ticketing system.
- Created the Architecture, Conceptual, Data Flow and Sequence diagrams.
- Prepared functional and technical design documents.
- Implemented Azure DevOps Services for project management tasks, source code repository, continuous integration and deployment.
- Sprint planning and daily stand-up meetings with HFE application development team Project Manager and Offshore team.
- Implemented ASP.NET Core web interface (Employee Complimentary Ticket Redemption) to fetch data from new ticketing system.
- Implemented .NET Core console applications to migrate ticketing data with new ticketing system to various systems like eCommerce, Sales Audit systems, HFE Salesforce instance.
- Used Web APIs to consume and integrate ticketing data from new ticketing system.
- Deployed the web interface applications using Azure App Service.
- Prepared the deployment document.
.NET Team Lead
- Involved in design and implementation of requirement specification.
- Used Azure DevOps Services for source code repository and to build project artifacts.
- Implemented web app for “Send Operational Alerts” feature.
- Created database tables and stored procedures.
- Created C# class library to consume IBM Watson Campaign Automation REST API, to fetch access token and then send operational alerts to mobile phone app of subscribed customer.
- Coded input validations using client-side scripting and server-side programming.
- Deployed the web application in the HFE pre-production and production environment using Azure App Service.
.NET Senior Developer
- Created Web REST APIs to perform insert, update and retrieve operations to migrate and integrate data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.
- Implemented error handling and logging functionality in the Web APIs, Console Apps, Windows Services Apps.
- Implemented C# Windows Service application to integrate the data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Salesforce.
- Implemented customizations and created workflows for various business requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Provided Tier 2 technical support for VICKI CRM, which is built on MS Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Configured and used Team City software to generate automated build artifacts.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing of the REST APIs, Console Apps, Windows Service Apps.
- Deployed the apps in pre-production and production environment.
- Performed end-end testing of the data integration between Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Salesforce.
- Provided Dynamics CRM application support and maintenance.
- Used Rally project management tool to create user stories and tasks.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Web API, NuGet Package Manager, SQL Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Salesforce, PowerShell Script, Tortoise SVN, WCF, EF, LINQ, Windows Services, Team City, Rally, New Relic and ActiveMQ.