- Expert in Responsive web design and development using angular.js, Angular 9,8,7,6&4, Ext.js, Knockout.js, React.js, Backbone.js, ember.js, meteor.js, mangoose.js, express.js, node.js, bootstrap.js.
- Implemented one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and create custom directives in Angular.
- Work with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving performance of websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux.
- Used Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Worked on web development tools like APTANA STUDIO, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Eclipse, and Firebug. Designed UI patterns and applications with help of Adobe Photoshop CS6, Flash and Illustrator.
- Designed web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES)
- Experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Proven track record in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to web standards and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Hands on experience on concepts of LESS and SASS.
- Excellent experience in Restful and SOAP Web service development & consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Follow Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development.
Programming: C#, Java, J2EE, Webservices (SOAP, Restful), C, C++, PHP.
Web Development: HTML5, XML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, SASS, LESS, RWD, Type Script, ECMAScript 6, Animations, Validation, Media Queries, Bootstrap, Foundation, 960Grid, Gumby, Skeleton.Apache Cordova.
Design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe After Effects, UX, Prototyping, Low/High fidelity wireframes, Branding, Printed Media.
Testing Software: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha
CSS Technologies: Bootstrap, LESS, SASS (COMPAS).
Build / Packaging Tools: Npm, Bower, Rpm, Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gulp.
Database: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo Db, Redis, PostgresSQL.
Version Control: Subversion, CVS, SVN, Git Hub, Bit Bucket.
OS: Windows 10, XP, 7, Mac OS, Unix.
IDE: Sublime, Notepad++, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Web storm, Eclipse, Aptana Studio, Atom, RAD, Visual Studio Code.
Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, JIRA, IE Developer, RAD.
Application Server: Apache, IIS, Nginx, Tomcat, Resin.
Project: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office, MS Project.
Miscellaneous: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Bash Shell scripting, Perl, Vagrant, Virtual box, Jenkins, Mavens, Travis.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Created a Universal layout for all dashboards in Legion for all personas. Enabled a UI framework that allows for a “liquid layout” of dashboard widgets on the dashboard, as defined & controlled by the user. Used Gridster js.
- Worked exclusively on the frontend developing/updating pages using UI libraries like ReactJS (including Hooks) and Redux Saga.
- Migrated all existing dashboard widgets to angular widgets capable of interacting with the Liquid layout framework. Ideally, created a “Legion Dashboard Widget” interface that enables every widget to be aware of locations and permissions.
- Created an react application “contract tracing” for COVID-19 where it Provides managers the ability to find all employees who may have been in contact with an infected employee. Legion will provide potential contacts up to the nth degree .
- Docker Images with Jenkins and XL Release for deployments.
- Rewritten Project 2.0 an application from angularJs to react js
- Worked in agile driven environment.
- Analyzing client requirements.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Enhancing exiting product an web application using with HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7, D3 JS, Node js, Material, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node js applications as part of app migration from angular 2 to 7.
- Adding visualization like donut, Bar charts and choropleth for data representation using D3.js.
- Using pptjen js to download each visualization as individual ppt along with legend section.
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build grids, layouts and components. Used Bootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7,6, React JS, Material, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Delivering a login page where it uses JWT to prevents Cross-site request forgery (XSRF or CSRF) where it is a method of attacking a Web site in which an intruder masquerades as a legitimate and trusted user.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Delivers a sophisticated form of XSS that blocks an intruder to obtain cookies and other authentication data using simple client-side script.
- Collaborates with the design and product team to build cross-browser compatible and performance-optimized UIs Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Converted grunt build tasks to gulp to decrease build times in an angular node project. Created tasks for updating tsconfig tracked files based on glob and compiling typescript files.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Worked with Package managers NPM, Bower and build tools Grunt.
- Used Mocha, Chai for unit testing.
- Responsible to develop or execute project plans, budgets, and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- Deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences. Performs additional related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Angular2 UI Developer
- Involved in all SDLC phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation & estimating time-lines for the project.
- Used Wireframe for UX designing and implemented responsive web design based on it.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 4.0 framework and Node JS.
- Developing the components using Angular 2 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- As a part of update application form Angular 2 to Angular 4, Animations being pulled out of @angular/core to remove the extra code being imported into our production bundle.
- Extensively used Grunt & Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish connectivity between database and client.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration of builds and Bit Bucket, GIT for Source Control.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using SASS Processor. Created, Deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use angular.js and jasmine for framework, organized module definitions and unit tests. Tested frameworks using Jasmine and Karma.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, JSF and Spring Controller.
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's and handled various exceptions.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Used Hilight.js to dynamically highlight the data.
- Worked on Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTful API web development and media queries.
- Responsible for code optimization, Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Successfully handled cross browser compatibility in different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and chrome.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr. UI Developer/React Js Developer
- Handled UI with React Js to Build the page layout.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Mean stack application. MongoDB, NoSQL database, Express web application framework, AngularJS HTML extension and NodeJS platform
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Tested Web Services/XML/SOAP and RESTFUL services using Soap UI tool and Postman.
- Used oracle Sql to maintain the database.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Structured with Model-View-Controller software architectural pattern and RESTful API.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing using Jasmine framework.
- Tested the Web-Portal end to end using protractor.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for continuous Integration and tracking purposes.
- Involved in daily scrum meeting, sprint review meeting and agile release planning.
- Worked with project managers to update the project daily. Preparing Use Case documents with Use Case UML diagrams from Requirements.
- Extensive use of JQuery Events for manipulation of events and JQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
Sr Front End UI Developer
- Built main applications in leveraging technologies such as Angular.js, Knockout.js and Backbone.js.
- Used Angular Directives: ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller and ng-route, ng-sanitize.
- Used Ext.js theming with SASS, CSS customization, localization and controls like grid, data store, panels, and windows.
- Developed front-end using React JS, jQuery, HTML and High Charts based on MVC architecture.
- Utilized Node.js modules like Npm, grunt, bower, express and mongoose, connected to other web services as well.
- Implemented the SEO Techniques to improve the search results on the web.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Created Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTful API web development and media queries.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Experienced with Apache Free Marker to generated text outputs based on templates and changing data.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Spring MVC.
- Created surveys and displayed the results in a dynamic report using d3.JS.
- Developed mobile site and enhanced user experience by using jQuery mobile, Backbone.js and Ember.js.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern of Angular JS framework to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Provided ANT build script for building and deploying the application.
- Good practice with the Node. JS application in building the minified versions.
- Wrote SQL Queries and stored procedures for Oracle. Tested the Web-Portal end to end using protractor.