- I am a software professional having 6+ years of experience working on several professional and academic projects which helped me to acquire expertise in Java, Scala, Angular, Microservices, Java Script, Amazon web services and REST services. I have completed Masters in computer science from Bowling Green State University. I have good exposure to all phases of software development life cycle right from Requirements Analysis, Development through Deployment.
Programming Languages: Java, Scala, PL/SQL, Java Script, C/C++, XML, CSS, PHP
Cloud Technologies: AWS CLI, S3, EC2, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Docker based microservices
Web Technologies & Services: REST, JAX - RS, NodeJS, NPM, REACT, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle DB, MySQL
Architecture & Frameworks: Angular, Spring Boot, SOA, CORBA
Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, NGINX
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Splunk, Postman, SOAP UI, NetBeans, SVN, Toad for Oracle, SquirreL SQL Client, Android SDK, Selenium, IBM UrbanCode Deploy
Sr. Software Developer
- Design and implement RestApi to access snowflake DB platform.
- Developing module in Kibana elastic search to integrate snowflake JDBC into Kibana server modules. develop necessary framework in snowflake e.g. creating stored procedure that searches for the query from UI and send results in appropriate format.
Sr. Software Developer
- Designing, Developing and modifying CORE software application and interactive systems using XML, SOAP, Angular, NodeJS and Java technologies.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 7 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Developed algorithm for Financial Calculation of Mortgage calculator using fixed and variable annuities based on contribution, withdrawal age and prepared a detailed report to store in system.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Performing Java application development and implementation. Designing Database models.
- Developing SOAP web services and interfaces to interact and provide services.
- Experience integrating RESTful services (API’s). Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end, used SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Enhancing and developing automation testing framework using Ruby, cucumber, integrated Splunk plugins for continuous storage of logs and test results.
- Setup and maintaining automated regression testing setup using Maven, Jenkins and Github tools.
- Continuous analyze test results and recommending modifications to the applications to meet project specifications.
Sr. Developer, IT Application
- Underwriting Desktop is a web based interactive system, used by underwriters to review and approve insurance policies.
- Used Java for core business logic, Struts2 framework, CORBA architecture and Spring Boot for batch processing jobs.
- Used Mybatis, Toplink for data mapping and persistence.
- Writing business logic for Financial Calculation of user’s data from different sources using SOAP service and calculate premium for insurance.
- Built Microservice API for data exchange between UD and other admin systems using spring.
- Developed SOAP web services and interfaces to interacts and provide services to third party systems.
- Acted as Merge Master responsible for merges across all the branches, repositories and solving merge conflicts using git-bash on regular interval.
- Practiced Test-Driven Development under agile development environment.
- Took a lead to streamline team’s development process by leveraging software capabilities such as integrating rocketchat-github.
- Frequently recognize by getting ‘BRAVO’ awards for showing innovative approach and leadership skills in team.